PDA

View Full Version : Customizing gamer photo...not sure

DJ tx
01-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I have been searching through support/help files at XBox.com and through the postings here but maybe I am either searching the wrong words, or maybe there are no posts because everyone else already knows how to do this. I am still learning as this 360 is my first xbox ownership experience....

I will preface this question by saying that I do not think that I have oficially joined XBox live, even though I clicked Join XBox live and it found my gamer prifile/card. The reason I think i haven't successfully completed this is because I have not been asked to choose a membership level, like gold or silver, and I haven't been asked to choose a gamer zone and I havent put in any credit card or other payment information. Although when I talked to xbox tech support the woman I spoke with indicated that I had joined and that the gamertag I chose was mine and not previously chosen by anyone else. So I am unclear as to what I have actually completed. Maybe someone here can give me some enlightnment on aspects of this process that I need to be aware of.

Also, my current question is I was to load photos to customize my gamer card with my photo like so many other people's gamercards I have seen posted here. The standard photos built into xbox are okay, but I want to customize.

Can anyone out there give me an educational crash course in XBox-ology or point me to some online resources that will answer these questions?

Thanks all~

Variation-XBA
01-02-2006, 02:32 PM
You can not make your own pictures, you must choose from the choices they give you, or else everyone would have boobs and wangs.

shawns20
01-02-2006, 11:00 PM
You can not make your own pictures, you must choose from the choices they give you, or else everyone would have boobs and wangs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hail:

ShadedNine
01-02-2006, 11:05 PM
If you want more than the 10 or so photos they give you to pick from in your browser, if you actually login to XBL on your 360 and set it there, you'll find quite a few more to choose from.

DJ tx
01-03-2006, 08:16 AM
yeah it makes sense that you cant upload any photo you want now that you mention it. Good info, I will check out the gamer photos on XBL.

Thanks for the info~

Double_Diablo
01-03-2006, 11:43 AM
The second they introduce the XBL webcam and let you use your own photos in some way I'll have my nuts on the side of a mech. :D

pitt4ever
01-03-2006, 02:51 PM
You took the balls on the side of a mech comment from an EGM interview about PDZ with Rare.

Goku_69
01-03-2006, 05:40 PM
i'll take a naked pic of my girlfriend and put it up MUhahahahahaha

pjh13
01-03-2006, 06:13 PM
i'll take a naked pic of my girlfriend and put it up MUhahahahahaha

i am sure she will agree to that too. i mean i can really see that happening. Infact i am going to take a picture of my girlfriend naked and put it on there i bet she will jump all over the opportunity to be wanked to by countless internet nerds.

kevinskull1989
01-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I will preface this question by saying that I do not think that I have oficially joined XBox live, even though I clicked Join XBox live and it found my gamer prifile/card. The reason I think i haven't successfully completed this is because I have not been asked to choose a membership level, like gold or silver, and I haven't been asked to choose a gamer zone and I havent put in any credit card or other payment information. Although when I talked to xbox tech support the woman I spoke with indicated that I had joined and that the gamertag I chose was mine and not previously chosen by anyone else. So I am unclear as to what I have actually completed. Maybe someone here can give me some enlightnment on aspects of this process that I need to be aware of.

Thanks all~

you have to buy a membership, then go to xbox live marketplace, and click redeem prepaid card, type in the code, and it will give you a gold subscription. Then go to account management and choose account types, then 12 month, reddem it and your done. Thats what i did and it worked for me because i had the same problem!

if you need a twelve month subscription, im selling 12+1 month cards in the trading forum for $35.00 each shipped under kevinskull1989.