PDA

View Full Version : I just got Raw Is War...

X-Fox220
02-22-2002, 08:01 PM
Hey guys I was wondering I just got RaW is WaR and on XboxAddict.com it says stuff about announcers giving commmentery and being able to go backstage to different stages and even going into the auidence. For all I know none of this is done. Can someone please clarrify?

P.S Long time no see eh? ;)

GRAVEDIGGER
02-22-2002, 08:52 PM
Dont know how to tell you this but, none of that stuff you mentioned is in the game son, i mean none, you're gonna have to wait for the next installment of RAW for those things. Yea i know it was a dissapointment to me too, i really expected more of an effort from THQ and ANCHOR, but they did what they can for the first time, hopefully next time around it will be really great!:mad:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

TRUE_GAMER
02-23-2002, 07:24 AM
Sorry to hear that.

Ninja Scroll
02-23-2002, 08:41 AM
My copy of WWF RAW has been collecting mad dust after the first two days I owned it:(

note to self: Time to play some Genma Onimusha on Xbox!:cool:

xboxmaster2002
02-23-2002, 08:54 AM
i can't wait until WWF wrestlemania 8x comes out for gamecube becuase that game will have it all. raw is war proved that graphics are nothing compared to gameplay. wrestlemania 8x has over 40 match types and like all the wrestlers even though the graphics arent is good as raw there not that bad at all. I will be buying that one at launch and i hope im more impressed than I eas with the xbox one.

mattcoxonline
02-23-2002, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
My copy of WWF RAW has been collecting mad dust after the first two days I owned it

Man, Is it that bad....?
Cos it sure as hell ain't like Ninja to not play it....and I don't wanna spend £45 on it.

Ninja Scroll
02-23-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline

Man, Is it that bad....?
Cos it sure as hell ain't like Ninja to not play it....and I don't wanna spend £45 on it.

NO, no, no.. matt its not that bad, it's just that there was sooo much hype going into the release of this game that it just did not live up to it.
The graphics are untouchable, period. It's just the gameplay is really off.
And after you unlock all the hidden characters ( Vince, Shane, Stephan Scroll :D my wife, & Fred Durst ) there's really not much left in da single player mode:( .

So unless you got some friends to come over and show off your RAW skillz to then there is no need to play it anymore.

jhixson2
02-23-2002, 09:59 AM
man none of those things are in the game! the game could have been alot better if those were in there but there not so i really dont care! the game is a blast anyway!

Ninja Scroll
02-23-2002, 10:00 AM
Oh yeah, by there only being ONE ARENA & no real gimmick matches the game gets very tired and boring. Just my opinion.:)