PDA

View Full Version : Hey thanx for fixing my 360, but where's my power supply?

mrmp3
01-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Like the tons of people who got a busted 360, I was one of the unfortunates who got a busted one. Opened in on christmas eve, so i had to wait till day after christmas to call it in. They send me the package and said make sure you send your power supply and the power cable. So i included it with the package, the system is a replacement, my disc which was stuck inside thankfully was included in the package, but alas, they forgot the power supply which they requested and the power cable. So I call support, waited 40 minutes, the guy finally puts in the order, but says i'm getting no compensation whatsoever. Honestly, how do you forget the power supply?

laughs
01-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah seriously, how do they forget the power supply? The thing weighs 16 pounds.... Doesn't make any sense to me :confused:

Double_Diablo
01-03-2006, 08:33 PM
Don't worry. It was just someone in the factory who couldn't lift that thing. They'll hire more men this time around to insure you'll get it.

ll Mista GT ll
01-03-2006, 08:38 PM
Ha, what idiots. Are you gonna give up? If you do, I have like no respect for you. You payed for the stupid brick, your gonna get it back.

Imperius
01-10-2006, 12:08 PM
:p Ahahahahahaha

OMG that is F**king hillarious. Maybe they ran out of Power bricks because Bill Gates decided to make himself a little fort under his desk with them.

Seriously though, I don't blame microsoft for being so busy, but forgetting a key component is pathetic. I hope you go after them for this, Good on ya.

Brevity
01-10-2006, 12:31 PM
I thought they asked people not to include these when sending it back, unless this was the item causing the troubles. Maybe you got some tech noob that told you wrongly. At any rate I hope for your speedy reunion with your PSU.

mrmp3
01-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Yea I got it back. My phone was messed up but I specifically asked her what to send back and she said power somethin but not somethin else, and I figured it was the controller. I heard it's just the power supply not the power cord your supposed to send back if they request so I guess I sent one item too many. Still they asked for the power box.

Funny thing was I got one box, I tear it open, and only the power supply was in there. So I asked my dad if he'd seen another box, and he's like "no only got one". This was like 9:30 in the morning EST so I was gonna wait for 18004MYXBOX to open up when the DHL guy about an hour or so later said, sorry didn't realize there was two packages. Things been workin great ever since though.

Brevity
01-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Good ending. I like stories with those.

Bmoreforeva
01-13-2006, 11:17 PM
My dang xbox keeps freezin' up.