PDA

View Full Version : walamart and my 360 ture story

crazy panda 00
01-09-2006, 03:20 PM
my dad was a walmart about twelve in line and they said they had twelve so my dad was
like awesome but they took the frist 10 people in then my dad was like wat the hell :huh:
then they asked us to come in in single file line no pushing about 7:15 they opened up the
doors and told us to run for it but wait my dad cant walk hardley so he coundnt run for it
he got so pissed off :cuss: that before he left the parking lot he called 1800 walmart they
were like wow and they said that he was going to get one in a week. week passed no 360
so then he called again they said in another week another one passed and again no 360
he got so ticked off and started to yell about the 16 of dec. they called and said come pick it up i was all like sweet we went to pick it up and the said they sold it :bang: my dad went berzerk and yelled a lot in the middle of the store we left in about an hour they said the found it locked in a box just for us and fianilly i got my 360

pitt4ever
01-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Edit:

Please improve your grammar so future messages can be read more easily.

Not Yellow
01-09-2006, 03:29 PM
You know, there's no award for "Worst Grammar" on these forums, so you need to stop running. I hope you put aside your 360 for a while pay attention in English. Popping caps won't help you succeed.

/endrant

There is an award for "Worst Grammar"..

laughs
01-09-2006, 03:46 PM
he got so ticked off and started to yell about the 16 of dec.

Yeah, I hate the 16 of december also :D

thatdude222
01-09-2006, 04:08 PM
stop yellin at people over their grammer, this aint english class.

ll Mista GT ll
01-09-2006, 05:52 PM

Stop yelling at people over their grammer, this isn't english class.
Sorry, your grammer wuz a bit messed :D
Just playin'

Umm, cool story

ShadedNine
01-09-2006, 05:54 PM

*cough*

It's spelt "yelling". Also, stop should be capitalized and aint is not a word. ;)

trixmaster
01-09-2006, 06:05 PM
*cough*

It's spelt "yelling". Also, stop should be capitalized and aint is not a word. ;)

and it's also 'grammar'.

thatdude222
01-09-2006, 06:29 PM
go **** yourselves

swivel
01-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Consistent spelling, precise grammar, and standardized usage of punctuation are all pretty novel and recent developments. There was a day, not long ago, when language was used primarily for the conveying of meaning and for communication. Now it is used to subjugate others, to boast, and to beat-down.

Shakespeare used to spell the same word two different ways in the same sentence, and made up his own punctuation. Everyone of his day did this. And before and for many years after.

The original way to pronounce the word "creature" was 'KRITTER', just like someone in the south would say it today. Pronouncing the word CREETCHER is a recent bastardization that took place on the US East coast. Same for CREEK, it used to be pronounced CRICK.

So, before you go poking fun at people because of spelling or grammar, please know that you are a recent, and ghastly phenomenon. A new hoard of fascists who seem to care about form, and not substance. Who screams for subjugation, unoriginality, and conquest. You all come across as self-righteous ninnys.

thatdude222
01-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Consistent spelling, precise grammar, and standardized usage of punctuation are all pretty novel and recent developments. There was a day, not long ago, when language was used primarily for the conveying of meaning and for communication. Now it is used to subjugate others, to boast, and to beat-down.

Shakespeare used to spell the same word two different ways in the same sentence, and made up his own punctuation. Everyone of his day did this. And before and for many years after.

The original way to pronounce the word "creature" was 'KRITTER', just like someone in the south would say it today. Pronouncing the word CREETCHER is a recent bastardization that took place on the US East coast. Same for CREEK, it used to be pronounced CRICK.

So, before you go poking fun at people because of spelling or grammar, please know that you are a recent, and ghastly phenomenon. A new hoarde of fascists who seem to care about form, and not substance. Who screams for subjugation, unoriginality, and conquest. You all come across as self-righteous ninnys.well said. my point exactly. who cares how someone says it as long as you get the meaning.

m4oH
01-09-2006, 07:22 PM
You know, there's no award for "Worst Grammar" on these forums, so you need to stop running. I hope you put aside your 360 for a while pay attention in English. Popping Nazi caps won't help you succeed.

/endrant
Way to completely steal that from Soda Jones. You suck!

ll Mista GT ll
01-09-2006, 07:25 PM
well said. my point exactly. who cares how someone says it as long as you get the meaning.

OMG leik tottaly tru!!!!!!!! :hardcore:

thatdude222
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
OMG leik tottaly tru!!!!!!!! :hardcore:it sure is.

ll Mista GT ll
01-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I just read the title! Wallalalalallaallalala-Mart! :rofl: roflmao! Good stuff.

thatdude222
01-09-2006, 09:06 PM
I just read the title! Wallalalalallaallalala-Mart! :rofl: roflmao! Good stuff.HAHAHA I KNOW typos are HILARIOUS i mean what MORONS misspell words when they're typing them????

ll Mista GT ll
01-09-2006, 10:06 PM
HAHAHA I KNOW typos are HILARIOUS i mean what MORONS misspell words when they're typing them????

:whistle:

Brevity
01-10-2006, 12:28 PM
This thread gets my vote for a closed status.

Every post here is worthless and most are utterly mind numbingly stupid.
I give the threads biggest idiot award to Swivel, with Thatdude being a close runner up.

StudioAlex
01-10-2006, 02:20 PM
You all come across as self-righteous ninnys.Wow. That's not the pot calling the kettle black. No way. Definitely not.

Anyway, there a difference between the way a language changes over time and an instance of someone being too lazy to either learn the proper rules of written communication or too stupid to actually utilize said rules. And I believe it pretty clear as to which takes place by and large on internet forums. I quit reading the original post in this thread because I have better things to do (reading coherent posts comes to mind) than to try and surmise what illiterates might be trying to say.

If people want their thread read, be kind and make some sense.

thatdude222
01-10-2006, 02:55 PM
i read it without any problems.......

laughs
01-10-2006, 03:01 PM
If people want their thread read, be kind and make some sense.

Now that I don't understand. Studio, I'm sure Panda is kind.... I fail to see how a few misspelled words can attribute to a guy being mean :confused:

Double_Diablo
01-10-2006, 03:20 PM
i read it without any problems.......
I read it, but I couldn't really take it seriously with spelling and grammar that atrocious. The English language is being butchered here. My good friend punctuation would be pissed off.

pitt4ever
01-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Way to completely steal that from Soda Jones. You suck!

I try.

In any case, I don't mind when people misspell a few words. It happens, especially when you're typing. But that story had so incredibly awful grammar, the whole thing was actually just a huge fragment. if im gonna tpye like this for the rest of my liife i dont thinl people wold apereciate it do you get what im sayin it would get:yikes: super annoying :cry:

pitt4ever
01-10-2006, 04:50 PM
then they asked us to come in in single file line no pushing about 7:15

It must be difficult to be in in a line where you can't push about 7:15. I feel your pain. :whistle:

thatdude222
01-10-2006, 08:58 PM
I try.

In any case, I don't mind when people misspell a few words. It happens, especially when you're typing. But that story had so incredibly awful grammar, the whole thing was actually just a huge fragment. if im gonna tpye like this for the rest of my liife i dont thinl people wold apereciate it do you get what im sayin it would get:yikes: super annoying :cry:to be honest, i dont care. i dont think epoeple should be judgemental of others's typing, i mean to be honest, this isnt english class, grmmar doesnt matter.

DD-KGann
01-10-2006, 10:19 PM
to be honest, i dont care. i dont think epoeple should be judgemental .

You're right. I don't think epeople should judge either... leave that up to ipeople.

Oh yeah, and trust me thread starter, I catch my self yelling at the 16th ALL the time:hardcore:

Brevity
01-10-2006, 11:01 PM
You're right. I don't think epeople should judge either... leave that up to ipeople.

lol that has to be like a thread climax. :cheers:
Thatdude if you don’t care what people say (think) then leave this thread be. Honestly your every post is fodder for those who are mocking you.

thatdude222
01-11-2006, 02:31 PM
yuo cna spele a wrod any way yuo wnat, adn yuo stlil gte teh maening arcoss.
that line can be read without any problems at all, unless you can't read at all.

swivel
01-11-2006, 02:56 PM
This thread gets my vote for a closed status.

Every post here is worthless and most are utterly mind numbingly stupid.
I give the threads biggest idiot award to Swivel, with Thatdude being a close runner up.

That's funny. You could actually learn something from my posts. All you ever do is call people names, insult others, and try to be the 'cool' bully. This is the third thread I've read today in which you attempt to denigrate another human being in an attempt to win favor from an audience, and/or to feel better about yourself.

I could call you names for such unseemly behavior, but I do not let anger and hate guide my feelings. I prefer pity.

ll Mista GT ll
01-11-2006, 02:59 PM

:p

You're right. I don't think ipeople should judge either... leave that up to people.

yuo cna spele a wrod any way yuo wnat, adn yuo stlil gte teh maening arcoss.
that line can be read without any problems at all, unless you can't read at all.

So how much did you pay your english teacher to write that second line?

This thread really went belly-up.

thatdude222
01-11-2006, 03:05 PM
You're right. I don't think ipeople should judge either... leave that up to people.you just made my point without knowing it.
how? you KNEW what i meant. you also knew what i was trying to say. because of this, your purpose of demeaning people because of thier grammar isnt because you cant understand them, but, as swivel said, you are self-righteous in that you hold people up to a standard (in this case, grammar) as a way showing that you are somehow superior to them. in reality, you're simply very egotistical.

StudioAlex
01-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Now that I don't understand. Studio, I'm sure Panda is kind.... I fail to see how a few misspelled words can attribute to a guy being mean :confused:I certainly don't take it as kind when my brain explodes from trying to piece together the lunatic ramblings of pre-teens. But, yeah, I should have used the word "considerate" instead of "kind".

Salmonaitor
01-13-2006, 08:34 AM
I could call you names for such unseemly behavior, but I do not let anger and hate guide my feelings. I prefer pity.
Wow, r u leik a Jedi??

I can't believe this is still open. A grammar debate in the Xbox360 discussion forum. WOW!!

swivel
01-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Wow, r u leik a Jedi??

I can't believe this is still open. A grammar debate in the Xbox360 discussion forum. WOW!!

The only reason this thead would need to be closed would be to keep you from coming back to take the last offensive jab every now and then. Everyone else seems to forget this thread... it drops down the list, nearing obscurity, but you have to poke at someone one last time.

You remind me of my brother during long road trips. Being mean out of boredom.

Please grow up. Please. Just for me.

I'm not asking this in order to be mean to you, I really want everyone to get along.

Salmonaitor
01-13-2006, 03:06 PM
The only reason this thead would need to be closed would be to keep you from coming back to take the last offensive jab every now and then. Everyone else seems to forget this thread... it drops down the list, nearing obscurity, but you have to poke at someone one last time.

You remind me of my brother during long road trips. Being mean out of boredom.

Please grow up. Please. Just for me.

I'm not asking this in order to be mean to you, I really want everyone to get along.
Ummm, wow, this is my first post in this thread. Holy unnecessary attacks Batman!! Be careful, you anger betrays you.

laughs
01-13-2006, 03:11 PM
That's funny. You could actually learn something from my posts. All you ever do is call people names, insult others, and try to be the 'cool' bully. This is the third thread I've read today in which you attempt to denigrate another human being in an attempt to win favor from an audience, and/or to feel better about yourself.

I agree with him... Anyway, I guess this should come to an end now. Remember guys

http://www.northernsun.com/images/thumb/0796MakeLoveNot.jpg