PDA

View Full Version : List your games and your scores for them!

adzmullz1
01-10-2006, 10:00 AM
I have now been the proud owner of a 360 for 2 weeks and i've loved every minute ive spent on it (ok, thats enough ass kissing). List your games and YOUR opinion on them :

Project Gotham Racing 3 - Fantastic. Not a massive step up from PGR2 , but graphically perfect and excellent playablility - 9.2/10

Peter Jacksons King Kong - Very impressive graphics , good gameplay , but all the levels are too simular. Despite what others have said, i beleive the levels played as Kong are amazing - it really is a sight to behold seeing him swing through the jungle - 8.2/10

Condemned : criminal origins - Have'nt played it that much yet, i want to finish Kong before i start another FPS. Could'nt resist a quick wrestle with it tho , cant believe Sega made it! , a very atmospheric game, excellent first-person action. So far so good - 9.4/10

Tiger Woods PGA tour 06 - Read the bad review here , read the average reviews elswhere. I think this means im the only person who loves it??? , maybe im at an advantage because my only other experience of Tiger Woods games was a 5 minute go on my friends PS2 (the 2003 version) about 3 years ago. Amazing graphics. This is the game im playing at the moment , i really want to stop playing and get some food....but......CANT! - 8.5/10

Just got to wait a while for Top Spin 2/Ghost Recon/Halo 3.......... :crying:

Jackyboy
01-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Perfect Dark Zero
7/10

Shawn-XBA
01-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Click on my game collection in my sig, it shows all of my ratings for all the games I own, I don't have a 360 so haven't rated any 360 games