PDA

View Full Version : U Play Better Angry

Integra Man
02-22-2002, 11:53 PM
guys guys guys....

why can girls be such b-i-t-c-h-e-s

i got dumped at exactly 12:38am. how can i let out my anger HALO. **** man i was so ****ed and i won 15-0 until the guy quit. MY GOSH GUYS U DON TKNOW HOW ANGRY I AM.

ARGgggggggggggg:mad:

sorry guys i have to let out my anger. ****. umm anyone want to help me invest in either a) an assasian or b) a punching bag.

argggggggggggggg:mad:

BYe BYE

atleast xbox was here for me when i needed it the post

Frostberg
02-23-2002, 12:37 AM
Isint this just the reason our Xboxes love us so....they dont care about your life or ask stupid questions, they are just full of love...

Nato King
02-23-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Frostberg
Isint this just the reason our Xboxes love us so....they dont care about your life or ask stupid questions, they are just full of love...

I agree with you Frostberg to the fullest, are Xbox does not care if you play it or not. It does not care whom you play it with and it does not care how you dress when you play it. All it cares about that you pay it a visit once in a while.:D

monkeyman
02-23-2002, 06:00 PM
ok if your one of those rich folks out there just buy like 5 ps2 and 5 of those stand things and just set it up in front of your driveway and just run up and boot them at lil mario cardboard figures

Snoopy7548
02-23-2002, 06:15 PM
haha, use the ps2s for skeet shooting!

Xboxfan123
02-23-2002, 06:34 PM
Meditation my friend. You need not an assassin nor a punching bag.

Now close your eyes and count to five. Sit on the floor with your legs crossed over each other (you may use a pillow). Take your left arm and stretch it to the sky for 10 seconds. Take your right arm and repeat. While doing this you must think of the most beautiful place you have ever been. Now lift your chin to the stars for 10 seconds while recalling your fondest place. Now bow your head down, down, for thirty seconds. If you can do that my child you may not need a girlfriend.:rolleyes:

Seriously time does heal all wounds. If Halo makes you feel better then do it. Interested in the hockey game tomorrow? Then invite friends over. We've all been though this and you will to. Give it time.