PDA

View Full Version : Reputation Question

BoogerBoy
01-13-2006, 06:14 AM
Is there anyway you can find out who gave you a bad reputation on Xbox Live? I was accused of trash talking and harassing people. Now it shows 100% and it makes me look like a bad player, when I’m not. I rarely ever put in my microphone, unless I feel like talking, or if it’s someone on my friends list. I got a busted eardrum this past summer thanks to some screaming kid on a Xbox Live game. So now I don't put my headset in as much as before. I never talk ugly to people online, unless I’m joking around or something. Is there a way to make the bad reputation go away or find out how made you look bad?

Thanks in advance

Salmonaitor
01-13-2006, 08:06 AM
I wouldn't get your panties in a knot about this. I don't think many people care much about the rep. I know I never look at it.

Be a good boy, and tell the people on your friends list to send you positive rep. No biggie.

BoogerBoy
01-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Ok thanks I'll do that

r3lik1
01-13-2006, 08:36 AM
i guess u can only see you feedback on the 360 right??? cuz i see nothing of the sort on my inferior xbox

DJ tx
01-13-2006, 08:38 AM
A follow-up question to this topic...

I noticed last night that my rep says (0% preferred you or submitted feedback on you,100% avoided you, it also listed trash talk as the only bad thing...i think) Is that the equivolent of only getting bad reviews? This is my assumption, however it is awkwardly worded, so I'm not sure if I am interpreting it right. I have no clue how this happened as I have only raced about 10 online races, and IO have not even used the headset yet. Not that I care too much but I think there are people out there who just make it their personal policy to submit bad feedback about averyone to make themselves look good in comparison. As I said I dont care since I dont game online much and I didn't even know how to see gamer rep info until last night. Just makes me think these guys are real losers for doing that. I think its the same guys who purposely ram the back of your car in PGR3 to make you spin out...they are such idiots.

thats my 2 cents worth. Anyone have any thoughts on if I am interpreting my "rep" correctly?

BoogerBoy
01-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Yeah your right it's probably kids that are up to no good leaving bad feedback just for the heck of it. That's really sad, and annoying. Oh well it could be worse.

J4320
01-15-2006, 10:20 AM
I knew there would be problems on this. I never liked this idea from the beginning. I think the old feedback thing was fine.