PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

J4320
01-14-2006, 03:52 PM
And my 360 for that matter. :D

But it'll come soon.

Anyway, I haven't been on here in a while and I haven't heard much about Morrowind Oblivion. I did some searching on it but I didn't see much.

When is this game suppose to come out?

*EDIT*

Just found out. According to IGN, it's March 20, 2006.

CarGuy
01-14-2006, 04:00 PM
It's due at the end of March but don't expect it until April. It frustrates me but if it gives me the playing time Morrowind did it'll be worth the wait. :cheers:

Nameless
01-14-2006, 04:01 PM
Morrowind and Oblivion are two different games in the series The Elder Scrolls ;). Just a heads up. But I'm with ya in the waiting department for the 360 and Oblivion as well. Patiently I might add. I think its supposed to come out in the spring...that was the last I heard anyway, it was moved back from being ready for the launch.

m4oH
01-14-2006, 04:05 PM
I hate it when people call it this game morrowind oblivion. Just to let you know morrowind is like a country or something of tamriel and this one takes place in cyodriil or something like that. This is not morrowind. Morrowind is part of the elder scrolls series just like oblivion will be. I can't wait, this is the only reason I'm even considering wasting my money on a 360.

J4320
01-14-2006, 04:09 PM
Changed it to The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Thanks for the correction. I've just heard it called that a few times so I called it that. I hope this is worth the wait. It sure looks like it will be.

m4oH
01-15-2006, 04:07 PM
Changed it to The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Thanks for the correction. I've just heard it called that a few times so I called it that. I hope this is worth the wait. It sure looks like it will be.
I actually might have been one of those people that you heard it from.:D I used to call it that until I went to their website and realized that morrowind was part of this huge place called tamriel. Anyways, Oblivion is going to rock my socks!

Go420Dawgs
01-15-2006, 04:09 PM
I am waiting too. Gonna be a sweet game.

J4320
01-15-2006, 04:30 PM
I actually might have been one of those people that you heard it from.:D I used to call it that until I went to their website and realized that morrowind was part of this huge place called tamriel. Anyways, Oblivion is going to rock my socks!

Looks like a mod edited my post again to the fully correct title. :D

Heavens Gate
01-17-2006, 07:39 PM
I can't wait for this game. I'm already losing sleep over it. :yikes: