PDA

View Full Version : Halo ripped music?

Cronos
02-23-2002, 04:48 AM
Hey, how's it going? I'm new to the forums, but I love it. It's great to find a site where it's more adult-oriented, without any little children around flaming one another. Anyways, I was hoping that I would be able to rip my own music into Halo, but you can't. The soundtrack is excellent on it's own, so no big deal. Here's the question: If you could put 5 cool tunes in place of the Halo music, which songs would you put in?
Her's my 5 choices:
Seek and Destroy Metallica(Cliff era is the real Metallica)
You Got Another Thing Comin' Judas Priest
Run to the Hills Iron Maiden
Mean Streets Van Halen
Outshined Soundgarden

Nothing would be cooler than blowin' up enemies with some loud, pumpin' metal to inspire you.
I'd like to hear what everyone else would be inspired by.

Afro Aura
02-23-2002, 05:33 AM
No thanks mate I'd rather listen to the game music.....and oh yeah I hate heavy metal!!!

Supperdog
02-23-2002, 10:13 AM
1) The Heretic Anthem - Slipknot

2) F*#& - Korn

3) Wait & Bleed - Slipknot

4) 6Devil6child6 - Switchblade Symphony

5) Let the Bodies Hit the Floor (or something like that) - Drowning Pool

or

5) Rot - 666 Mafia

MMM :)

Snoopy7548
02-23-2002, 04:03 PM
id put in some acdc

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 11:34 AM
All being said, i dont think i would want to rip music to ym HALO because the music itself is pretty good.

BTW, does anybody know anything about HALO 2?? if you do, holla at me and let me know aight, thanx:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

SmileBit
02-24-2002, 05:51 PM
Stairway to heaven - Zeppelin
Elivation - U2
Im going down - Springstein
Will not fade - Audio Adrenaline
Dragula - Rob Zombie jk

Dave
02-24-2002, 06:40 PM
I hope either the next halo game, or a game like halo allows you to rip your own backround music. That would be pretty cool. I wish every Xbox game allowed me to rip my own songs if I want too really.

fear_this
02-24-2002, 06:46 PM
Weird Al - Trigger Happy (The song is based on Halo. Defidently really good)
Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time (because when you hear the song it gets to your head and it starts to **** you OFF AND YOU GO ALL PSYCHO ON THE OTHER GUY! AAAHHH!! )
Benny Cassette - Watch your Back (Would go great with this game. Watch your back... because im right there!
:cool: )
Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (URBAN ASSULT) (Gets you pretty pumped if your in a good mood!)
Hed P.E. - Everybody Dies (Because when i`m playing, everybody does die! :) )

And that song thats like, I wanna fly away yeah yeah yeah, I dunno who sings it but its a song for the Jeep in Halo. Because you can do almost anything in it. :D

batman46st
02-24-2002, 06:51 PM
I'd put
Awake-godsmack
Let the bodys hit the floor
Wait and bleed-slipknot
Freak on a leash-korn
chop sui-system of a down

HaloUK
02-25-2002, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by SmileBit
Stairway to heaven - Zeppelin
Elivation - U2
Im going down - Springstein
Will not fade - Audio Adrenaline
Dragula - Rob Zombie jk

Have you played Jet Set Radio on the DC? That has Dragula in it!

Rock2
02-25-2002, 12:55 PM
all usher and Jay-Z songs

l Maximus l
02-25-2002, 01:12 PM
I actually like the soundtrack on Halo and prefer it. Adding your own music would be cool to have as an option, but, I most likely wouldn't use it. Halo's music, for some reason, gets me more pumped up than listening to some of my favorite bands...I have yet to figure out why...:confused:

Wu3000
02-25-2002, 04:20 PM
even though the skdtrk is great on halo, i would like to beablt to rip songs onto anygame..

but if i had too :

some ac/dc
slipnot
flatbush projects
some old wu tang

and for those who know, id put in a little DIO.

i dunno hell maybe you could try crouching tiger music??

oh yeah i would def. put some w.a.s.p.!!
thats another band for those who know.

Wu

J Dub
02-25-2002, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Cronos
Hey, how's it going? I'm new to the forums, but I love it. It's great to find a site where it's more adult-oriented, without any little children around flaming one another.

Haha, I've still seen some flaming. But usually it's good around here. Only when you get somebody dissing the XBOX. That's about the only way to start a fight here. LOL!

Anyways.....

1) Soil - Halo
2) Disturbed - Voices
3) Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop
4) Project Wyze - Room To Breathe
5) Kid Rock - Bawitdaba

JimmieDoogan
02-25-2002, 10:29 PM
Paul Oakenfold - Live HOME @ London
Paul Oakenfold - Live Havana, Part 2
Armand Van Helden vs Fat Boy Slim Parts 1 and 2
DJ Hype - Dissapear
DJ Shadow - High Noon

Thats where I'd put it.

Cronos
02-26-2002, 01:59 AM
Guys, I checked out alot of these songs you have posted,
and I opened my narrow-mind a bit, and found that some of these songs listed are pretty cool for Halo. Being an old-school metal guy, I was surprised to find the gangsta rap songs would work really well with shootin' the crap outta the Covenant.
Thanks, for broadening my perspective.......

BTW, DIO and W.A.S.P.
YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

Yannie Boy
02-26-2002, 11:45 AM
why would you want use your own music??? Just thinking about that says that you think that the music that the developers made for you, not to mention that it tooks them years to make, is just junk.

Snoopy7548
02-26-2002, 05:11 PM
hes just in denial cause his pos2 cant rip music from cds