01-16-2006, 08:48 PM
1. Ill-balanced development environment
2. Wired Controlers
3. Charged XBL Downloads
4. No 50 cent game
5. No Divx Playback
6. The shortage
7. I don't have one

1) Haven't been to MS HQ, so can't say much.
2)Why? They work fine.
3)Not everything can be free. Some of the stuff thats charged is useless IMO like gamer tiles and themes, but full updates with map packs and what not, I will gladly throw $5 down.
4)Thank God....this is a win.
5)It'll come eventually whne someone figures out how.
6)Not an issue to those of us that preordered well ahead of time and learned from history.
7) Call them, maybe they can make you a deal ;)

DocHoliday78
01-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Damnit variation, you and your perfectly logical and non misguided answers. DAMN YOUR EDUCATION. DAMNIT ALL TO HELL

mattgame
01-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Variation you are gaming royalty.:cheers:

Tony_Macaroni
01-16-2006, 09:34 PM
Variation you are gaming royalty.:cheers:
well said :cheers:

Whisper
01-16-2006, 10:07 PM
It also freezes in the guide occaisionally.. or is that just me?

l Maximus l
01-17-2006, 01:22 AM
It also freezes in the guide occaisionally.. or is that just me?

There was one time I thought my 360 froze but then I realized I forgot to turn on my wireless controller :D

DocHoliday78
01-17-2006, 02:26 AM
This thread should be shot in the head

Crazy Joe
01-17-2006, 04:17 PM
8. No browse by letter in the Music Player, scrolling through 3000 songs is annoying.

pjh13
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
There was one time I thought my 360 froze but then I realized I forgot to turn on my wireless controller :D

lol i have done that a few times mostly because there is to much chronic smoke in the air for me to worry with trival things like turning on my controller but still it happens.

DocHoliday78
01-17-2006, 04:25 PM
oh **** i got crazy joe in my thread..........YEAHHHHHHHHH :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore:

Crazy Joe
01-17-2006, 04:36 PM
oh **** i got crazy joe in my thread..........YEAHHHHHHHHH :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore: :hardcore:

lol am i missing something?

DocHoliday78
01-17-2006, 04:42 PM
lol am i missing something?

bro i havent seen you on here in a minute now, i remeber when i first got one i seen your video of all that crazy **** you did with the metal door and the bleeding head and i think bottles i am not sure. I dunno mang your an og on these boards.

swivel
01-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Re # 5:

There is a way to do Divx playback through an MCE-connected computer. Someone made a program that you can download that streams Divx to the XBox 2 and does the conversion in real-time. I've heard it works really well, and is pretty slick. Great for watching any Divx flicks you have on the big screen.

Jackyboy
01-17-2006, 06:46 PM
9. 40-50$ controllers
10. 60$ games

DJ tx
01-18-2006, 10:15 AM
[QUOTE=DocHoliday78]1. Ill-balanced development environment

4. No 50 cent game

Are you serious with this? I think this prolonged lack of having your own 360 has perverted your brain. I can't think of a better selling point than the purposeful exclusion of this game for the 360. If they published this game for 360, or if they even hinted at making it backward compatible I might have to set my beautiful 360 on fire. I mean, come on, I want everyone here to read the description of this game...

After getting bucked nine times and left for dead, 50 climbs from the jaws of death to exact revenge on his enemies. Working with his G-Unit soldiers - Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, and Young Buck - 50 takes on the most powerful gangs and crime syndicates in the city, uncovering a criminal conspiracy with international implications. This gritty urban action game, written by Terry Winter, Emmy Award winning Executive Producer of The Sopranos, also stars Eminem as Dectective McVicar and Dr. Dre as street-wise war veteran, Grizz.

For this description alone all the copies of the game should be gathered and dumped into a nuclear waste facility. "G-Unit Soldiers"? That is rediculous. Not to mention how it says that 50 takes on gangs and crime syndicates and uncovers criminal conspiracies...how hypocritical is this? He IS a criminal...so does he turn himself in? Unfortunately he doesn't...instead he uses this game to try to make himself into a <cough> Hero? how lame is that? If he gets a game then where is Saddam Heussein's game? It is on the same level if you ask me. Anyway...I have put in my 2 cents worth. I would just like to thank game publishers everywhere for not bringing this garbage to the 360.

;) And the ommission of this game from the 360 lineup is why the 360 wins for console of the millenium~ Meanwhile, Sony is still trying to work the bugs out of the PS3 version for their lackluster launch event that may happen by November 2007co-hosted by who else but the G-Unit Soldiers LOL

laughs
01-18-2006, 03:09 PM
lol hook up to "live"

DocHoliday78
01-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Does anybody not have a sarcasm detector. Then can be reached at the near end of the forum.

DD-KGann
01-18-2006, 11:23 PM
lol i have done that a few times mostly because there is to much chronic smoke in the air for me to worry with trival things like turning on my controller but still it happens.

Does anyone else find people talking about their "chronic" smoking annoying? Seems like every person you find on Xbox Live or PC Online, is either "stoned", "smoking pot", or "has a hot girlfriend".

Chronic= prettier word for weed.

Crazy Joe
01-19-2006, 01:31 AM
Does anyone else find people talking about their "chronic" smoking annoying? Seems like every person you find on Xbox Live or PC Online, is either "stoned", "smoking pot", or "has a hot girlfriend".

someone jealous? i can hook you up with the "cronik" but you are on your own finding the "hot girlfriend"

Cronik= uglier word for chronic.

DD-KGann
01-19-2006, 01:33 AM
No, I am not "jelous". I kind of grew out of the "pot smoking, beer drinking" phase when I was... um, 19!

And I am in no need of a "hot girlfriend"... I am married... and I don't need to "brag" about how she, or I, look, or act.

DocHoliday78
01-19-2006, 01:46 AM
No, I am not "jelous". I kind of grew out of the "pot smoking, beer drinking" phase when I was... um, 19!

And I am in no need of a "hot girlfriend"... I am married... and I don't need to "brag" about how she, or I, look, or act.

yo, joe didnt mean anything by that bro, everyone is chill here. Now albeit people on live and pc are usually teenagers who think its cool to do that but honostly i mean who cares if they do it or not. Some people just like to be high and some people like to have a trophy gf but 99% of the people you ehre online that have one don't for the simple fact that they argue back that they do.

DD-KGann
01-19-2006, 02:28 AM
You are absolutly correct, but I don't think the chronic reference was really appropriet. Maybe he was joking... I don't know...

DocHoliday78
01-19-2006, 02:38 AM
i dunno maybe he just says chornik instead of marijuana :confused:

DD-KGann
01-19-2006, 02:42 AM
Yeah, that's all it is, and prettier word. Oh well, I'm too young to act this old anyways.:cheers:

DocHoliday78
01-19-2006, 04:46 AM
ha fair enough, atleast you didnt say a marijana cigerette right? :D

DJ tx
01-19-2006, 09:05 AM
Does anybody not have a sarcasm detector. Then can be reached at the near end of the forum.

To Doc: sorry...and yes I have a sarcasm detector, but it is sometimes rendered powerless by certain bizarre claims (usually this involves 50 cent).

To Whisper: thank you so much for bringing this animated picture of Scarlett Johansen into my life. Suddenly all is right with the world again ;) The most poetic part is that while she is extremely hot I have always found her voice to be somewhat weird or tomboy-ish and hard to listen to...it doesn't match her body... so having the video clip but no audio is sheer genious :) thanks again~

pjh13
01-19-2006, 11:16 AM
i just didnt want to say weed i wasnt sure if it was appropriate here. I wasnt trying to brag or anything either i think it was nessicary(spelling) to add to my post. And just a thought i would like to add about the original post(kinda) 50 cent is a a terrible rapper he should stop worrying about video games and maybe write a few new ryhmes instead of recyling ones from get rich or die tryin.

btw i am no sure if it sounds like it but this was not meant to be offensive to anyone i was just explaining myself

DocHoliday78
01-19-2006, 11:58 AM
To Doc: sorry...and yes I have a sarcasm detector, but it is sometimes rendered powerless by certain bizarre claims (usually this involves 50 cent).

yeah half dollar man usually gets people in that way :eek:

DD-KGann
01-19-2006, 12:59 PM
i just didnt want to say weed i wasnt sure if it was appropriate here. I wasnt trying to brag or anything either i think it was nessicary(spelling) to add to my post. And just a thought i would like to add about the original post(kinda) 50 cent is a a terrible rapper he should stop worrying about video games and maybe write a few new ryhmes instead of recyling ones from get rich or die tryin.

btw i am no sure if it sounds like it but this was not meant to be offensive to anyone i was just explaining myself

No harm. I just detected you were on of those "12 year old, pre-pubesent" kids, bragging about something.

Thanks for the explanation:cheers:

tsrdawg
01-19-2006, 10:05 PM

No, I am filled with envy;)
The chronic is a wonderful dessert...you mentioned that "every' person on XBL makes references...I wonder how you can be annoyed by someone's words when all you need to do
is turn down the volume on your communicator:eek:
I ll reference everyone who reads this post to roll up a phat one and pass it around..but be very quiet so we dont annoy ddkgann..:cheers:
By the way, I'm 37...so I was done with puberty about 100 gray hairs and 23 years ago

P.S. lets begin the countdown...90 days til 4-20-06;)

PPS.. 7 things the xba 360 doesnt do well
1)too expensive right now
2)512 MB of ram generates hella heat
3)faceplates are overrated...who cares?
4)those with xbox2 are preying upon parents and gamers with too much time and money...but, that's the law of supply and demand
5)gaming library is not enticing enough to justify the purchase
6)Thats why I dont have one
7)$60-70 games are not cool

Crazy Joe
01-20-2006, 11:28 AM
sorry for the hassle, i was kidding, shouldve put a smiley or something i guess... i don't really listen to people on Live, i'm just getting into it