PDA

View Full Version : What Is A Bad War Game?

DocHoliday78
01-16-2006, 04:45 AM
Help a fellow xba out

DD-KGann
01-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Are you just taking other threads, and changing the names?

We just had a "Good War Game" thread, so you make this one.

Then we had "What would Halo 2 be like in the PS2 discussion", and you make "What would PGR3 look like the PS2 discussion"/:yikes:

DocHoliday78
01-16-2006, 02:50 PM
.....yeah these should be closed, i had a lil bit to drink last night......dude wtf this **** makes no sense, but uh well a bad war game i guess is conflict desert storm :crying:

m4oH
01-16-2006, 02:58 PM
Are you just taking other threads, and changing the names?

We just had a "Good War Game" thread, so you make this one.

Then we had "What would Halo 2 be like in the PS2 discussion", and you make "What would PGR3 look like the PS2 discussion"/:yikes:
Your pretty smart.:p

Ya Doc I figured it was either the alcohol or you were just being an ass. Glad it was the 1st one.

DocHoliday78
01-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Your pretty smart.:p

Ya Doc I figured it was either the alcohol or you were just being an ass. Glad it was the 1st one.

hey 4/7 threads being decent arent bad, i ****ing woke up and saw my color, the die one and the others in otl and i was like "aww ****, i remember doing that now" and then i seen these and i was like " Hey, im a ****ing retard" :high five:

DD-KGann
01-17-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey, I loved CDS:2... guess I'm alone here...

DocHoliday78
01-17-2006, 03:41 PM
nah i just use to always rag on my little bro when i saw him playing CDS and told him to get on some GR or RB6

mattgame
01-19-2006, 09:48 PM
And the most original thread idea goes to Doc Holiday for his rendition of "what makes a good war game"

Congratulations Doc!!!!:cheers:

This is why drinking and posting should be illegal.

DocHoliday78
01-19-2006, 11:02 PM
And the most original thread idea goes to Doc Holiday for his rendition of "what makes a good war game"

Congratulations Doc!!!!:cheers:

This is why drinking and posting should be illegal.

Hey where do you think i got the creative inspiration for my other threads.....all at the bottom of the bottle (btw i dont sit here and drink at my pc, its when i come back) or i could just sit here and cry and drink and post at xba becasue nobody loves me......yeah good times

mattgame
01-20-2006, 04:45 PM
Yeah man, remember when this site was jumping with drunkards and quick replies to every thread posted?

Those were the good times indeed.....................................:(

Now you have to wait two days to get a decent reply to a thread.

DocHoliday78
01-22-2006, 01:18 AM
Yeah man, remember when this site was jumping with drunkards and quick replies to every thread posted?

Those were the good times indeed.....................................:(

Now you have to wait two days to get a decent reply to a thread.

mhmmmm, but thats due to the average age of the main posters here now which is much lower since most are just teenagers.