PDA

View Full Version : For those looking for a 360...online stock tracker site

DJ tx
01-20-2006, 10:17 AM
Greetings all...

I assume that most of you know this already, but if not the following website for the last 2-3 days has shown stock of 360 bundles intermittently at the Barnes and Noble and Wal*Mart websites.

http://xbox.clambert.org/

This website isn't really new info, but the fact that they have actually been showing better results lately is good info. If you are willing to spend a little more than the premium, sometimes alot more, you can get a premium system with alot of add-ons. It may cost more than you want to spend, but there are consoles becoming available online more frequently than a month or so ago when I got mine. And, instead of paying a high price on eBay or Overstock and only getting the console, you could spend the money at one of these places and at least get more for your money. Anyway, just wanted to point out the info in case anyone out there isn't aware of this site.

Good Luck~

Tim
01-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Just an FYI on the Bundles. I ordered a bundle on Walmart.com. Cost me $950, but you can return everything you don't want at any store for a full refund! Only bad part, you have to trust yourself to return everything (very difficult when you have six titles in your hot little hands to let go!). Also you have to pay $50 in shipping.

Anyways, good way to get your 360.