PDA

View Full Version : Memory Unit

TheWheelMan
01-22-2006, 11:51 AM
I just have a few questions about the xbox Memory unit.....first off does anyone use them I've never heard of anyone using them and Im just curious if maybe they dont work or what?, Also I was thinking if my xbox was starting to die and I bought a new xbox and I wanted to transfer my saves over to the new xbox would the memory unit work, I think there what 8MB? Im not sure how big most save games are on the harddrive but would that work??

ll Mista GT ll
01-22-2006, 12:25 PM
I just have a few questions about the xbox Memory unit.....first off does anyone use them I've never heard of anyone using them and Im just curious if maybe they dont work or what?, Also I was thinking if my xbox was starting to die and I bought a new xbox and I wanted to transfer my saves over to the new xbox would the memory unit work, I think there what 8MB? Im not sure how big most save games are on the harddrive but would that work??

Hmm, yeah 8 mg is ok. I think that my action replay that I got (comes with mem card) is 16mb. Get action replay. The memory card is bigger, and you get the usb cable to hook it up and get game saves. With action replay, you can even save your saves to your computer! Get AR. :)

TheWheelMan
01-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Isnt action replay like the gameshark of the xbox? for cheats and what not?

Double_Diablo
01-23-2006, 03:38 PM
Isnt action replay like the gameshark of the xbox? for cheats and what not?
Well, yea. You can use it as just a memory card though.

TheWheelMan
01-23-2006, 04:09 PM
o alrite maybe I'll look into that

ll Mista GT ll
01-23-2006, 04:45 PM
o alrite maybe I'll look into that

Hope you do :) Good luck bro.

LoneVector
01-31-2006, 12:12 AM
My little cousin had received a copy of MK Deception over the holidays. He was getting frustrated with having to play through Konquest mode to unlock everything, so I just gave him one of my old MUs with my saved profile for that game. He was in 'hog heaven'...