PDA

View Full Version : This makes me unsure about buying X-Box

giddiup456
08-08-2001, 11:01 AM
Check this link out and thn tell me if they are against X-Box man they make it look real bad. Someone back up X-Box

here.http://bbs.pcstats.com/beyond3d/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=187

XeBrOiXc
08-09-2001, 12:01 PM
That's just a case of a biased writer trying to get people not to buy the system. Notice how everyone is annonymous. I wonder why? Is it because they are nobody's in the gaming industry, or they are people that do not exist? Pay no attention to this article and keep on loving the 'Box for its kick ass games.

CodeScribe
08-09-2001, 04:09 PM
Sounds to me like it was written right after E3. A LOT has changed since then. And it's not very credible with all the anonymous sources.

Aaron
08-09-2001, 04:14 PM
im gonna make a prediction, the next person to be banned will be Devil May Cry. Why you ask? Cause i said so, and stuff. Yeah thats it.

Bakero
08-09-2001, 04:43 PM
Biased or not, the article presents some very strong point and issues. I don’t care if you’re the biggest X-Box fan, but I know while reading that article anyone has to have nodded his or her head once or twice. The fact that the article comes from Next-Generation Magazine doesn’t help disregard its credibility. Next-Gen is one of the highest respected publications by the video game community and industry. Next-Generation Magazine doesn’t usually talk out of their asses. To me they are the ones that have been most unbiased regarding any console or games, giving every console the opportunity to fully present what it’s all about and dedicating practically a whole issue for anyone who thinks they got what it takes.

I think it’s more important to heed this article, than to dismiss it as undermining biased rubbish.