PDA

View Full Version : PowerPad Controller Problem

FlyBoy
02-23-2002, 12:31 PM
Anyone own a PowerPad Controller made by InterAct? They put the big letter "i" with a circle around it where the jewel is on a Microsoft one. Anyway, I bought mine at Toys R Us a while back and I've been having problems with it lately. I'll be playing a multi game and it will always say, "Controller is not connected, Re-attach to continue" or something like that. In the heat of a battle, the game will pause like that, I'll take it out, push it back in and it starts up. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS?

I'm still under warranty, but not for long... I'll prob take it back to TRUs and have them send it in(its too late to return/exchange)

Xboxfan123
02-23-2002, 02:13 PM
IMO just tell them you are a loyal customer and that you buy all your games there. Ask the manager for a store credit instead.

Muabdi'b
02-23-2002, 08:32 PM
thanks for the heads up. I think I might buy the Japanese version controller or the pelican version.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-23-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
Anyone own a PowerPad Controller made by InterAct? They put the big letter "i" with a circle around it where the jewel is on a Microsoft one. Anyway, I bought mine at Toys R Us a while back and I've been having problems with it lately. I'll be playing a multi game and it will always say, "Controller is not connected, Re-attach to continue" or something like that. In the heat of a battle, the game will pause like that, I'll take it out, push it back in and it starts up. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THESE PROBLEMS?

I'm still under warranty, but not for long... I'll prob take it back to TRUs and have them send it in(its too late to return/exchange)

Oh yea, i've definately had this problem, because i have one of those nasy ass green INTERPLAY controllers!!. What you have to do is turn off the rumble on that controller by using that lil switch that is on the bottom of it. If that doesnt work, sell it to some simpleton, and buy either the "VORTEX", "PELICAN", "MADKATZ"
or onother MICROSOFT controller, these four are the best, especially the VORTEX and the original MICROSOFT controller.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

FlyBoy
02-24-2002, 12:25 AM
Thanks a lot! I'll try the "store manager" technique... see if the chump will fall for it. The receipt says I'm beyond the date for anything like that but we'll see. Thanks everyone!

FlyBoy
02-24-2002, 02:12 PM
All Interact controller problems were solved by turning off the rumble... Thank! If you want a controller that shakes and works, don't by the PowerPad.