PDA

View Full Version : Lol read this LOl

XTREME_1
01-25-2006, 02:42 PM
Ok me and my 2 bros are playing halo 2 my big bro only uses the rocket launcher to kill us and my small is a skiller because he broke two fingers in sport class but he still owns us.
Ok if u got an amazing story to tell go ahead:)

DD-KGann
01-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Wow... I'm more lost than a 5 cent hooker in a Catholic Church...

r3lik1
01-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Ok me and my 2 bros are playing halo 2 my big bro only uses the rocket launcher to kill us and my small is a skiller because he broke two fingers in sport class but he still owns us.

damn, that story IS amazing!

XTREME_1
01-26-2006, 08:34 AM
R3lik are u joking if yes stop it.:rofl:

Ninjermy
01-26-2006, 01:15 PM
:rofl: I can't get enough of this guy!!!

SamSmith
01-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Wow, tell us more... That was awe inspiring.

*not being sarcastic at all*

XTREME_1
01-26-2006, 01:48 PM
haahaa why are u so sarcastic?
its not so amazing:sleeping:

DD-KGann
01-26-2006, 01:49 PM
Wow... Xtreme... please, tell us more of your inlightening stories!!!

Spartan17
01-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Ok despite that really bad story, the Rocket Launcher is a very hard weapon to get the hang of using and no halo madman can play with [1..2...3] 8 fingers. I would use a primary vehcle to take him out in, although this isn't blowing each other into shreads its still a laugh cos if that guys good enough he can target you and get a shot in. If he's just to hard to beat start a match on live with some mates and show him who is boss.

Layout Plan

The following equitmentg is advised:

A Ghost
2 Launchers
And a Banshee

The Plan

Ghost will be in a randome hidden spot

The 2 Launchers will stay with the ghost protecting it

And the Banshee will stay above.

Heres Whats Happenin

This Hidden area must remain hidden, otherwise your done for.1st of all choose a map [ i would say the snow level, but its up to you]. If this map happens to be the one i suggested make your way to a different directions from your enemie [Note: The Banshee must not be seen]. So your in your formation and your ready to go. If you have a 5th play he is the spy. Ok so the Ghost must move the same speed as the Launchers to be protected if spotted. Make your way into the direction your enemie is and just hide behind a mountine or something like that. Now just stay there for a moment, your enemie shold be moving along the snow searching for a secret spot to spot you out. Just stay there and if your enemie happens to be up high just travel along the snow slowley. The Banshee shall now make a move up [again this must be slow] and the rest of the crew will move on prottecting the Ghost. So your ina pretty tight possision and need to start attacking soon. The Banshe shall now attack and get the enemie to chase it. Now get the Ghost outta there just travel behind the Ghost Shooting up at the target, don't leave him alone or he will go for the Banshe. Now is the time to get back to your base and expose it, well at least your enemie thinks. Lead the ghost through a tunnel or something dark and make sure the ghost and Banshee is far away from the launchers. The enemie comes in and you blow the lights outta em!

m4oH
01-26-2006, 03:49 PM
:rofl: Holy crap man, that's some funny **** right there. Keep the stories coming!!:rofl:

mattgame
01-26-2006, 05:44 PM
I like his story. At least he's trying to start something original here, instead of you *******s trying to clown him stay the **** out of his thread!

ll Mista GT ll
01-26-2006, 05:50 PM
Hey! I found that a good read man! Does XBA need a news man? If so, get this guy in!

(not being sarcastic)

mattgame
01-26-2006, 06:08 PM
No but I need somewhere to keep my shoe, how about in your ass?

(not being sarcastic):cuss:

Tony_Macaroni
01-26-2006, 07:22 PM
No but I need somewhere to keep my shoe, how about in your ass?

(not being sarcastic):cuss:
dude i think he wus serious u can relax now :cool:

FatBox
01-26-2006, 08:06 PM
O
M
F
G
!

I came in here and expected to get a laugh, and by golly did I ever! :hail:

vman
01-26-2006, 08:32 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay16.jpg

mattgame
01-26-2006, 09:31 PM
dude i think he wus serious u can relax now :cool:

Oh. :D

wipes vaseline off of shoe

DD-KGann
01-27-2006, 12:15 AM
Vman, that is hilarious!

VMAN SAVES AN ALREADY IGNORANT THREAD!

XTREME_1
01-27-2006, 07:43 AM
If u dont like my thread then plz close it.:mad: F**kers

laughs
01-27-2006, 11:04 AM
If u dont like my thread then plz close it.:mad: F**kers

No, I think it's an amazing story as well... Now I shall add an amazing story :)

One winter night my buddy asked me to go out to see a WWE pay per view with him, but it was really stormy out that night and I decided to stay home and play video games. That night, my friend became injured in a car accident(nothing major) and I became a man! I stayed up all night owning ass at DOA Extreme Volleyball! WHAT A NIGHT!

Tony_Macaroni
01-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Ooooo Amen Brotha!

XTREME_1
01-27-2006, 01:04 PM
Should i add another story?

Ok i will.

So i was witha other friend at a friends house.
We had a lot of fun. but then i asked him which girl he likes and he said: " Your mom!"
I said to myself ok calm down because i actualy punch everybody who says something against my mom.
Bu then things started to get wild. My other friend said speak in to the handy. So i did.
But my other friend was on the phone talking to his mom and he said we should be quiet.
But still i spoke in to the handy. And i said This to my other friend who was talking on the phone with his mom. I said:" Omg he has such a small ****. Ok that was no problem for him but then i said: Omg hes alergic against condoms. And he got wild.
He first threw a pen at me but he missed. but then he got me on the ground.
I was laughing the whole time also when he did some weird wrestling moves to me.
I was like wtf and hes like what is ur problem and i said nothing. but then i got up and tackled im against a wall he was near crying but then iheld im agiƔinst the wall like if i was a ploice officer. i said:" calm down it was a friking joke!"
But he still was wild. then he got me on the floor again and i laught and laught. The other friend was on the floor because It was so funny.
But bak to the story. I said that he got me on the ground and he holds my arms so i cant get up and guess what he says to me, He said: " Go home u F**ker." and i was like how u dumbo how should i go home if i cant get up because your on me.
But then finaly he got of me and i went home.
;) But now were good friends again;)

Ok now heres a story to read!:whistle:

vman
01-27-2006, 01:49 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay2.jpg

m4oH
01-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Should i add another story?

Ok i will.

So i was witha other friend at a friends house.
We had a lot of fun. but then i asked him which girl he likes and he said: " Your mom!"
I said to myself ok calm down because i actualy punch everybody who says something against my mom.
Bu then things started to get wild. My other friend said speak in to the handy. So i did.
But my other friend was on the phone talking to his mom and he said we should be quiet.
But still i spoke in to the handy. And i said This to my other friend who was talking on the phone with his mom. I said:" Omg he has such a small ****. Ok that was no problem for him but then i said: Omg hes alergic against condoms. And he got wild.
He first threw a pen at me but he missed. but then he got me on the ground.
I was laughing the whole time also when he did some weird wrestling moves to me.
I was like wtf and hes like what is ur problem and i said nothing. but then i got up and tackled im against a wall he was near crying but then iheld im agiƔinst the wall like if i was a ploice officer. i said:" calm down it was a friking joke!"
But he still was wild. then he got me on the floor again and i laught and laught. The other friend was on the floor because It was so funny.
But bak to the story. I said that he got me on the ground and he holds my arms so i cant get up and guess what he says to me, He said: " Go home u F**ker." and i was like how u dumbo how should i go home if i cant get up because your on me.
But then finaly he got of me and i went home.
;) But now were good friends again;)

Ok now heres a story to read!:whistle:
Did you really feel the need for that accent? Just curious.

Xorg
01-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Ok despite that really bad story, the Rocket Launcher is a very hard weapon to get the hang of using and no halo madman can play with [1..2...3] 8 fingers. I would use a primary vehcle to take him out in, although this isn't blowing each other into shreads its still a laugh cos if that guys good enough he can target you and get a shot in. If he's just to hard to beat start a match on live with some mates and show him who is boss.

Layout Plan

The following equitmentg is advised:

A Ghost
2 Launchers
And a Banshee

The Plan

Ghost will be in a randome hidden spot

The 2 Launchers will stay with the ghost protecting it

And the Banshee will stay above.

Heres Whats Happenin

This Hidden area must remain hidden, otherwise your done for.1st of all choose a map [ i would say the snow level, but its up to you]. If this map happens to be the one i suggested make your way to a different directions from your enemie [Note: The Banshee must not be seen]. So your in your formation and your ready to go. If you have a 5th play he is the spy. Ok so the Ghost must move the same speed as the Launchers to be protected if spotted. Make your way into the direction your enemie is and just hide behind a mountine or something like that. Now just stay there for a moment, your enemie shold be moving along the snow searching for a secret spot to spot you out. Just stay there and if your enemie happens to be up high just travel along the snow slowley. The Banshee shall now make a move up [again this must be slow] and the rest of the crew will move on prottecting the Ghost. So your ina pretty tight possision and need to start attacking soon. The Banshe shall now attack and get the enemie to chase it. Now get the Ghost outta there just travel behind the Ghost Shooting up at the target, don't leave him alone or he will go for the Banshe. Now is the time to get back to your base and expose it, well at least your enemie thinks. Lead the ghost through a tunnel or something dark and make sure the ghost and Banshee is far away from the launchers. The enemie comes in and you blow the lights outta em!

I dunno about u guys, but I think this plan is funnier than the story.

laughs
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
So one night, I was playing some time splitters with a friend and we decided that it may be more fun to shoot people in real life! Man what a night! I must have destroyed 40-45 people that night! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The memories!

mattgame
01-27-2006, 06:15 PM
Suhweeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thatdude222
01-27-2006, 08:32 PM
one time, when i was playing halo, dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ford Mustang
01-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Jackasses.