PDA

View Full Version : halo 3

brownm12
01-31-2006, 04:35 PM
some of my friends have told me that halo 3 and the xbox 360 sould go to hell. so i had to kill them, haha. what would you have done?

CarGuy
01-31-2006, 05:01 PM
I wish I had one of those big trampolines, but really, really, really big.. I could just jump and not worry about hitting those springs.

l Maximus l
01-31-2006, 05:59 PM
CarGuy...I feel the same way, except, I wish horses also had stripes like Zebras so we could all just call them Zebras.

pjh13
01-31-2006, 07:35 PM
some people say cucumbers taste better pickled

Variation-XBA
01-31-2006, 08:59 PM
I would have told them to go back to playing their PS2.:yikes:

l Maximus l
01-31-2006, 09:52 PM

Not only that! But, don't you feel robbed when you buy swiss cheese? I mean, seriously, if they just filled in the holes, that would be a much better value for consumers.

pjh13
01-31-2006, 10:10 PM
Not only that! But, don't you feel robbed when you buy swiss cheese? I mean, seriously, if they just filled in the holes, that would be a much better value for consumers.

Thats why i only buy american. Actually the lack of respect the swiss have shown for cheese and cheese consumers has caused me to change my views on all things swiss, thats right i will never buy a swiss knife again.

l Maximus l
01-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Thats why i only buy american. Actually the lack of respect the swiss have shown for cheese and cheese consumers has caused me to change my views on all things swiss, thats right i will never buy a swiss knife again.

I'm definately feeling it... which reminds me, if there are so many poor people in the world, why doesn't the US Mint just make more money so everyone has some?

pjh13
02-01-2006, 12:14 AM
I'm definately feeling it... which reminds me, if there are so many poor people in the world, why doesn't the US Mint just make more money so everyone has some?

Thats a good question. But did you know 75% of statistics are made up?

l Maximus l
02-01-2006, 12:23 AM
Thats a good question. But did you know 75% of statistics are made up?

Oh man! You completely reminded me...why is the word "abbreviation" so damn long?

lax_defense
02-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Why is this post still open?

pjh13
02-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Oh man! You completely reminded me...why is the word "abbreviation" so damn long?

I have always wondered that. Dude so if train a leaves atlanta at 4:30 and train b leaves san diego at 1:30 what time will i get to nevada

l Maximus l
02-01-2006, 12:46 AM
I have always wondered that. Dude so if train a leaves atlanta at 4:30 and train b leaves san diego at 1:30 what time will i get to nevada

It just depends...not on linear velocity or the fact that I have no idea what train you're on...no, the key is how many belly flops Barney does on Teletubbies during a rain storm that's going on in England...which is a great place to buy brownies. Think about it...it'll make sense...

pjh13
02-01-2006, 12:55 AM
It just depends...not on linear velocity or the fact that I have no idea what train you're on...no, the key is how many belly flops Barney does on Teletubbies during a rain storm that's going on in England...which is a great place to buy brownies. Think about it...it'll make sense...

that makes sense on another level man. if only i had ate the cupcakes instead

TheCovenant
02-01-2006, 12:56 AM

the printing in hersheys chocolate bars, rob you of chocolote.

l Maximus l
02-01-2006, 01:02 AM
All of this talk about brownies, cupcakes, and hershey bars make things extremely interesting and, quite frankly, pretty upsetting. It completely frusterates me to the point of pulling my hair out to look like Mr. T when he has a parrot on his shoulder while the parrot whispers "my laundry machine broke" into his ear.

Yeah, it's to that level...

pjh13
02-01-2006, 01:07 AM
All of this talk about brownies, cupcakes, and hershey bars make things extremely interesting and, quite frankly, pretty upsetting. It completely frusterates me to the point of pulling my hair out to look like Mr. T when he has a parrot on his shoulder while the parrot whispers "my laundry machine broke" into his ear.

Yeah, it's to that level...
Mr.T wants everyone to drink there milk. Bob Barker on the other hand wants everyone to have there pets spayed or neutered, i just dont know who to listen to.

DD-KGann
02-01-2006, 02:36 AM
Barry Sanders. That's one classy man. You should listen to him. But, don't listen to him before midnight, or the owl's get crankey and Mrs. Rotenhimeir will never get her sleep.

Guys, I have reached a new level... please... join me.

Whisper
02-01-2006, 07:22 AM
i was told this thread needed me.. the whisper symbol appeared in the air.. and under it was the link to this thread.. so being the super-hero that i am, i came to save the day

HERE COMES WHISPER TO SAVE THE DAYYYY!!

swivel
02-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Did you guys know that half of all Americans are of below average intelligence?

Whisper
02-01-2006, 08:49 AM
Canada ranks 2nd in intelligence, only behind Finland :(

Last I heard USA was 5th. :(

Those damn finns.

laughs
02-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Which reminds me, here is a recipe for baking banana bread:

INGREDIENTS:

* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.

Kyle Static
02-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Thanks to laughs it looks like my afternoon is all planned out for me...some tea....maybe some barry white.....a little banana bread....well..I think you all know where this is going....awww yeah.

Goku_69
02-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Thanks to laughs it looks like my afternoon is all planned out for me...some tea....maybe some barry white.....a little banana bread....well..I think you all know where this is going....awww yeah.
some alone time?:cheers:

l Maximus l
02-01-2006, 06:55 PM
Which reminds me, here is a recipe for baking banana bread:

INGREDIENTS:

* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 2 eggs, beaten
* 2 1/3 cups mashed overripe bananas

DIRECTIONS:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.

Oh man...the crazy thing about this recipe is that it reminds me of how Buffalos sing in bean bags with the intention of rounding up square clouds falling off of chairs. Know what I mean?

Go420Dawgs
02-01-2006, 06:59 PM
i have no idea whats going on.... :D

l Maximus l
02-01-2006, 07:05 PM
i have no idea whats going on.... :D

Whoa! After reading your post, I had a head rush full of cranberries that smelled like tire tread falling off of a valcano during a hail storm of Fruit Loops!

What a rush!

Go420Dawgs
02-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Fruit loops rock. I'm just kidding in the way of kidding that you kid to not exactly be clear but not unclear just to maintain a reputation.:cool:

Kmart6
02-01-2006, 07:21 PM
2 Purple Penguins in an orange bathtub and the first penguin says "can you pass me the soap"? And the other says "what do I look like, a radio"?

laughs
02-01-2006, 07:43 PM
I remember marshmallows. For a full year it engulfed my life. We went fishing once, and I had a sudden urge to obtain marshmallows. Not just any marshmallows, big multicolor marshmallows! I purchased a 500 gram bag at a local convenience store. They were hard, very hard. Hard to the point to which they weren't edible. I ripped open the bag and with my trembling hand, I extracted three marshmallows. One white, one pink, and one green... I looked up in the sky and screamed, "I KNEW IT!" People came to their windows to see what the ruckess was, but there in my hand the answer was apparent. Everything became clear!!! In my hand I held the power of greyskull!!!!

http://drawn.ca/wordpress/wp-content/images/Picture1.png

Tony_Macaroni
02-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Did you guys know that half of all Americans are of below average intelligence?
this i believe

pjh13
02-01-2006, 07:56 PM
two jack in the box tacos for $0.99 is the best value pound for pound in the history of man

Jackyboy
02-01-2006, 08:09 PM
the person you love is 78% water.

40% of everybody who has ever lived on the earth is alive today

laughs
02-01-2006, 08:19 PM
I.................Love...................Water!....... Booooo Yaaaaa!!!!

pjh13
02-01-2006, 08:31 PM
60% of the time it works everytime

swivel
02-01-2006, 09:41 PM
this i believe

Yeah. The other 50% is above average intelligence.

l Maximus l
02-01-2006, 11:42 PM
After reading everyone's posts since the last time I posted, everything now seems clear. It's apparent that basketballs rumble with ice cream after heavy concepts of green tea and sun tan lotion...and the sun tan lotion growls at a kite as it flies - swaying in the sand on the morning of elephant feet. But, it's more clear when I discovered that red hair mixed with the State of California has a crazy blend of toothpaste...and why He-Man, as pictured above, looks like an Ewok if you look closely.

Yeah...crystal clear...

DD-KGann
02-02-2006, 12:53 AM
Well, I figured after Maximus inspired me with his threads, and Laughs showed me the PERFECT banana bread recipe, I would go out for some R&R, but when I got to the Chuckie Cheese, all the rides were closed, like mice, you know? But I went down the street and grabbed me some McDonalds, which is MUCH like cellular phones, but without the tails and with some more schnopps.

Well, I wish I had the time to explain the theory of evolution to you fine people, but I just gotta run. But I will give you the cliff notes. Waterballoons, shaving cream, (the good kind, not the cheap kind), and 3 Rod Stewert CD's, will all get you your ticket to the gooey white filling in the middle. That's right, the cheese ball, the super-star, the life of the life... Miami.

swivel
02-02-2006, 06:48 AM
I'm confused. How is it that.... no..... wait....

Nevermind.

I understand now.

Disregard this post.

In fact, pretend it never happened.

Which, I'm sure, gets more difficult the more I type, the longer it gets, and the more I urge you to not notice.

Unless that last line convinced you. Perhaps that worked.

Maybe it would be best to not submit this post at all then.

But that would be dishonest.

Oh, god. I think I'm confused again.

What was it that I thought I understood?

Where am I?

thatdude222
02-02-2006, 08:41 AM
halo 3 is gonna rulz.

swivel
02-02-2006, 08:52 AM
halo 3 is gonna rulz.

That's what everyone said about Halo 2.

Isn't it weird how sequels are technically superior, yet less fun? Especially with movies. The Star Wars prequels and Matrix come to mind.

I think Halo 3 will be tons of fun. The graphics are going to be mind-blowing. That first hour is going to be hella-cool. But I don't think you can re-live nostalgic gaming experiences.

Anyway, I guess I'm setting myself up to be pleasantly surprised, instead of let down...

laughs
02-02-2006, 10:27 AM
halo 3 is gonna rulz.

Halo 3 will be like a wild bore running from green apple peels. It will see the shavings of cheddar everywhere and forget to stop before the food becomes within ten feet of it. Of course it will snort, or even roll around in the gerber carrot baby creamage style food.But what does it all mean in the end? A chicken laying a egg...A piece of paper being folded into various shapes. It's a beautiful thing! Plastic wrap!

http://rekal.zibibboisgood.com/hello/849873/640/wool%20balls-2005.03.04-11.47.01.jpg

Nato King
02-02-2006, 02:08 PM
some of my friends have told me that halo 3 and the xbox 360 sould go to hell. so i had to kill them, haha. what would you have done?

I would have done the same thing. They are just hating that we have a better system out and halo3 on the way. I can't stand people who talk like that.

laughs
02-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Delicious date squares, with chopped dates, oats, butter, and other ingredients. Date square recipe, a favorite.

INGREDIENTS:

* 1 1/2 cups flour
* 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
* 1 cup brown sugar, packed
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* pinch salt
* Date Filling:
* 2 packages (16 ounces) chopped dates
* 1 cup water
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or maple extract

PREPARATION:
Combine filling ingredients in saucepan; simmer for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until mixture is thick. Set aside to cool.

Mix flour, oats, sugar, butter, soda, and salt; press about half of mixture in a greased and floured 9 X 13-inch pan. Spread filling over the oat layer. Add remaining oat mixture and press down lightly with hands. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Cool completely before cutting.

Enjoy!

pjh13
02-02-2006, 04:23 PM

sorry if this confused people what i meant to say was, Given the choice between watching figure skating and barny the average american male over 17 years of age but under 4'3" in hieght would choose barny 87% of the time

killerscott
02-02-2006, 05:34 PM
think of halo 3 as a new game... not just the next halo.

l Maximus l
02-02-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/images_tv/charlesincharge_08.jpg

He is Charles...and he's in charge. For a while now, I had no idea on how to explain myself, but, no I feel content.

Snowblind
02-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Did you know that .01% of children everywhere are killed by lint brushes a year?

Please.....think of the children and put a lock on your lint brushes....

l Maximus l
02-02-2006, 11:43 PM
Did you know that .01% of children everywhere are killed by lint brushes a year?

Which reminds me...what would the kids look like if Phil Donahue and Cher had children?

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/images/0208/ccfb3c93ab351dc9b12d.jpeghttp://www.virtualgifts4u.com/ppl/cher.jpg

Ninjermy
02-02-2006, 11:53 PM
Meowwww

l Maximus l
02-03-2006, 12:10 AM
Meowwww

That completely reminds me of racing a chicken with a can of shaving cream while holding my nose and yelling out "carrots!".

CarGuy
02-06-2006, 07:37 AM
Pssh.. Lumbergh F***** her!
http://photos13.flickr.com/18280344_b14eb0b7e4_m.jpg

I'm not gay I just like to hug men with my shirt off.

laughs
02-06-2006, 02:18 PM
LMAO Carguy!!!!! Brings back so many memorys man!!! So many indeed :rofl: Speaking of which, here's a lil dandy I prepared for all you gents out there...

home remedy dandruff cure

aloe vera dandruff cure - with aloe vera gel . About 10-15 minutes before you wash your hair, rub a lot of aloe vera gel into your scalp. leave it on for 10 minutes, and shampoo your hair like you regulary do. if you do this everyday the dandruff will stay away.

Using lime juice to wash hair.

Soak 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds in water overnight. In the morning grind into a fine paste. Apply all over scalp and leave for ½ an hour. Wash with mild shampoo.

Ingredients: Olive oil and almond oil
Instructions: Mix the olive oil with the almond oil. Leave it on about 5 min.s after it starts to burn. Rinse well to clear dandruff.

Massage your hair with warm coconut oil and apply the juice of 2 lemons, steam your hair and leave the oil on for about 2 hours. Shampoo with a mild shampoo. Repeat 2-3 times a week.

Boil a handful of neem leaves in 4 teacups of water. After cooling and filtering, use for rinsing hair.

yall
02-06-2006, 02:26 PM

How about a lock on this thread?

CarGuy
02-06-2006, 04:58 PM

How about a lock on YOU? Huh? Take that...

Goku_69
02-06-2006, 06:15 PM
How about a lock on YOU? Huh? Take that...
ohh does that mean he can't post til u unlock him?:huh:

pjh13
02-06-2006, 08:13 PM

Tatle-tail go run and tell on us cause we werent including you in the fun. If you dont like it how about you dont read it instead of calling for the mods

l Maximus l
02-06-2006, 08:19 PM
This thread reminds me of a penguin wearing a bunny suit....

http://www.morbidtendencies.com/bunnyshots/suit.jpg

pjh13
02-06-2006, 08:23 PM
This thread reminds me of a penguin wearing a bunny suit....

haha that bunnies got a penguin in it, easily the best post of the thread

yall
02-07-2006, 07:36 AM
Tatle-tail go run and tell on us cause we werent including you in the fun. If you dont like it how about you dont read it instead of calling for the mods

Yeah, you got me. I was really mad that no one pm'ed me to come and post my thoughts in this unique 'halo 3' thread.

I'm not too worried though, as there will be about 6500 more really bad halo 3 threads between now and its eventual release.

CarGuy
02-07-2006, 08:04 AM
hmm.. Maximus inviting people into this thread is either completely maniacal or totally genius! But was is he up to? We may never know. One thing is for sure.. it probably has something to do with the home theatre he mentions in every other post..

Here's a picture of me with a moustache:http://myspace-881.vo.llnwd.net/00482/18/80/482040881_l.jpg

l Maximus l
02-07-2006, 09:38 PM
This thread makes me want to play "Operation"...Shrek style:

http://tecfa.unige.ch/~nova/img/shrek2.jpg

laughs
02-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Looks like a Spiderman Shrek... Your post makes me hungry Max! When I'm hungry I think of socks! Cotton socks!

http://www.fashiondrv.com/productImg/1245aitem.jpg

Look at them :) They're all different colors and everything! I remember an old woman down the street gave me cotton socks every christmas! They were wooly booly and I would rub them all over my face before wearing them. She knit them and everything! Ahhhhhhh those were the days.

l Maximus l
02-07-2006, 10:44 PM
Looks like a Spiderman Shrek... Your post makes me hungry Max! When I'm hungry I think of socks! Cotton socks!

http://www.fashiondrv.com/productImg/1245aitem.jpg

Look at them :) They're all different colors and everything! I remember an old woman down the street gave me cotton socks every christmas! They were wooly booly and I would rub them all over my face before wearing them. She knit them and everything! Ahhhhhhh those were the days.

Don't forget the rest of the outfit!!!

http://www.twistedcabaret.com/girls1.jpg

l Maximus l
02-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh man, this thread is a stick of fresh air....

http://www.moefugger.com/images/huge_joint.jpg

pjh13
02-07-2006, 11:44 PM
Oh man, this thread is a stick of fresh air....

http://www.moefugger.com/images/huge_joint.jpg

i would give my 360, every game and all the money i have to just particpate in the smoking of that joint

l Maximus l
02-08-2006, 05:27 PM
I gave myself a new avatar...it kind of reminds me of a beer with a smiley face drawn into the foam.

This sentence definately belongs in this thread :)

thatdude222
02-08-2006, 06:03 PM
That's what everyone said about Halo 2.

Isn't it weird how sequels are technically superior, yet less fun? Especially with movies. The Star Wars prequels and Matrix come to mind.

I think Halo 3 will be tons of fun. The graphics are going to be mind-blowing. That first hour is going to be hella-cool. But I don't think you can re-live nostalgic gaming experiences.

Anyway, I guess I'm setting myself up to be pleasantly surprised, instead of let down...i loved halo 2..... still play it......

thatdude222
02-08-2006, 06:06 PM
that joint rules

SamSmith
02-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Say no to drugs please

thatdude222
02-08-2006, 07:43 PM
No, Drugs! Aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! Not The Chain Saw!!!
Aaaahhhhhhhh

Snowblind
02-08-2006, 08:51 PM
Killer......in....my house......send help........final words.....are....

......never played Monopoly....

l Maximus l
02-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Killer......in....my house......send help........final words.....are....

......never played Monopoly....

Whoa whoa whoa...hold on a minute....never played Monopoly? That's it, I'm going to feed my cat some anti-freeze...

http://independentartistscompany.com/Uploads/ChickenShed_-_Keyboards-_5th_Element.jpg

laughs
02-08-2006, 09:23 PM
My cat loves yours...

http://ex-donkey.mu.nu/archives/weird%20cat%202.jpg

CarGuy
02-09-2006, 01:00 AM
i love dudes..

pjh13
02-09-2006, 01:09 AM
i love dudes..

ok there Champ, why dont you sit the next few plays out

l Maximus l
02-09-2006, 01:37 AM
ok there Champ, why dont you sit the next few plays out

Which reminds me....it reminds me of the time that I was on my boat and I saw a cow and a dolphin jumping out of the water together...

http://www.wallpapers-zone.com/wallpapers/humour/hilarious_pictures/hilarious_pictures_086.jpg

Conchord
02-09-2006, 12:06 PM
...slowly backs out of thread...

thatdude222
02-10-2006, 03:10 PM
i eat 6|\||_|8135

l Maximus l
02-10-2006, 07:39 PM
i eat 6|\||_|8135

Which reminds me......

I saw a dime eat a baby once.....

http://www.metrotimes.com/sb/97884/dimeseatbabies.jpg

Jags
02-12-2006, 02:02 AM
.... ........ ............... this is some f***ed up ***** right here

l Maximus l
02-12-2006, 12:21 PM
.... ........ ............... this is some f***ed up ***** right here

Regardless, this thread always makes me smile :)

http://www2.gol.com/users/coynerhm/Pinhead.jpg

pjh13
02-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Regardless, this thread always makes me smile :)

http://www2.gol.com/users/coynerhm/Pinhead.jpg
speaking of not being able to get through a metal detector, one time at band camp we werent supposed to have pillow fights but we did anyway and it was fun

l Maximus l
02-12-2006, 11:23 PM
speaking of not being able to get through a metal detector, one time at band camp we werent supposed to have pillow fights but we did anyway and it was fun

Which is exactly why I love eating candy out of my Yoda Pez Dispenser!

http://www.pedalpushersonline.com/images/pez.jpg

pjh13
02-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Which is exactly why I love eating candy out of my Yoda Pez Dispenser!

http://www.pedalpushersonline.com/images/pez.jpg

so can yoda summon other pieces of candy with his Jedi mind powers? you would never have to buy pez again. ITS LIKE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus penguins can swim so they got that goin for em

l Maximus l
02-13-2006, 07:41 PM
so can yoda summon other pieces of candy with his Jedi mind powers? you would never have to buy pez again. ITS LIKE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus penguins can swim so they got that goin for em

I completely understand...especially that last sentence. It's kinda like how dogs with wings can dig under rope toes for miles...especially when confronted by a clouds found on bananas.

Conchord
02-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Max, have you ****in lost it?

pjh13
02-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Max, have you ****in lost it?
how dare you question the mind of the man who bought us the penguin in a bunny suit

how dare you is all i can say this man is just as sane as me or anyone else.:confused:

l Maximus l
02-14-2006, 12:12 AM
I'm going to get my tires changed...my nephew has inspired me...

http://resist18.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/michellin.jpg

laughs
02-14-2006, 07:37 AM
Tripowned!

I've been a Godfather 3 times

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6e/Brando_as_don_corleone.jpg/180px-Brando_as_don_corleone.jpg.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/6/6e/Brando_as_don_corleone.jpg/180px-Brando_as_don_corleone.jpg.png

Conchord
02-14-2006, 11:50 AM
this man is just as sane as me or anyone else.:confused:

Is that supposed to comfort me??

pjh13
02-14-2006, 07:19 PM
Is that supposed to comfort me??

i'm not sure

m4oH
02-14-2006, 08:39 PM
This thread is trippy.

pjh13
02-14-2006, 09:08 PM
This thread is trippy.

so is swimming in an empty pool without a floaty

and also bannana peels

l Maximus l
02-14-2006, 10:10 PM
so is swimming in an empty pool without a floaty

and also bannana peels

Very true... Which completely reminds me of Grimace... http://adweek.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/grimace1.jpg

Conchord
02-14-2006, 10:13 PM
and also bannana peels

Thanks for killing it...

aasp
02-14-2006, 10:18 PM
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1375/notmythread6xl.jpg

l Maximus l
02-15-2006, 12:42 AM
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1375/notmythread6xl.jpg

Dude, that picture is messed up.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce29b3127cce8fe8715017180000001610

pjh13
02-15-2006, 01:19 AM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3ce29b3127cce8fe8715017180000001610

wow those are some big hot dogs, they could feed a village

Go420Dawgs
02-15-2006, 02:21 PM
I still have no idea whats going on in here :confused: :cool:

l Maximus l
02-15-2006, 07:51 PM
I still have no idea whats going on in here :confused: :cool:

Well, to help you out, just try and imagine a peirced baby....

http://www.allbabypics.com/data/media/10/14.jpg

pjh13
02-15-2006, 08:15 PM
i was thinking more along the lines of a pierced dog
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A40123/high/spider-bite.jpg

Go420Dawgs
02-15-2006, 09:42 PM
Ok that clears things up guys. I understand completely now. :D

Rochey69r
02-16-2006, 11:44 PM
I would have told them to go back to playing their PS2.:yikes:

WOOOOO!!! MASSIVE CALL. love it. good work variation.

HUGE CALL.

Smiley7853
02-17-2006, 10:41 AM
....you sure got pretty teeth...

Slam Dunker
02-17-2006, 05:03 PM
:rofl: this thread is buzzy as

CarGuy
02-17-2006, 06:16 PM
I have GINGIVITIS!

l Maximus l
02-20-2006, 12:56 AM
I have GINGIVITIS!

http://www.lezerdent.hu/photogallery/fging.JPG

Ouch...that sucks...

Which reminds me, the Olympics are on tonight!

pjh13
02-20-2006, 01:33 AM
http://www.lezerdent.hu/photogallery/fging.JPG

Ouch...that sucks...

Which reminds me, the Olympics are on tonight!

speaking of things that suck, have you ever watched the wnba?

Conchord
02-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Max...why?

l Maximus l
02-21-2006, 02:17 AM
Max...why?

Well, it's because this chick really needs to shave...know what I mean?

http://www.dantedifranco.com/BeardedWoman2.jpg

Whisper
02-21-2006, 10:30 AM
maximus has been knocked down a couple of notches with that gay man post..

the gingivitis though.. that was sexy.

l Maximus l
02-22-2006, 01:01 AM
maximus has been knocked down a couple of notches with that gay man post..

the gingivitis though.. that was sexy.

She kinda reminded me of Jake The Snake Roberts

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/jakeroberts/10.jpg

pjh13
02-22-2006, 01:17 AM
She kinda reminded me of Jake The Snake Roberts

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/j/jakeroberts/10.jpg

Oh i i was thinking more along the lines of this guy

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1956/PLUMMER.JPG

Jake "The Snake" Plummer

l Maximus l
02-22-2006, 11:19 PM
Greatest. Damn. Thread. Ever.

CarGuy
02-23-2006, 10:12 AM
I ate a pickle.

l Maximus l
02-23-2006, 11:28 PM
I ate a pickle.

Which completely reminds me of my cross trainers that have a built in CD player....

http://www.blolg.com/wp-content/_ghettosneakers.jpg

pjh13
02-23-2006, 11:36 PM
Which completely reminds me of my cross trainers that have a built in CD player....

http://www.blolg.com/wp-content/_ghettosneakers.jpg

yeah i was looking at that and couldnt stop thinking about possibly the greatest show in the history of TV

http://w-d.nm.ru/serials/duck_tales_dvd/duck_tales_dvd-3.jpg

thats right DUCK TALES!!!

pjh13
05-10-2006, 10:16 PM
so i am pretty excited about halo3 so i thought i would bring back this thread. so which way is this game going to go, more like halo 1 or 2?

vman
05-11-2006, 12:49 AM
so i saw the thread title and was like "omigosh! why isnt this in the Halo forum?"

so then i read the first page and was like "omigosh! why isnt this in the OTL?"

so then i read pages 2-6 and was like "omigosh! i really want to smoke that joint on page 4!"

Nato King
05-11-2006, 03:42 AM
so i saw the thread title and was like "omigosh! why isnt this in the Halo forum?"

so then i read the first page and was like "omigosh! why isnt this in the OTL?"

so then i read pages 2-6 and was like "omigosh! i really want to smoke that joint on page 4!"

hahaha all I can say about this game Only time will tell if this game is going to be better than Halo 1 or 2 becaues the trailer was not really telling me anything.:mad: