PDA

View Full Version : DDR for 360?

Codefox
02-01-2006, 01:15 PM
I haven't seen any mention the game anywhere but I assume that a title is under development for the 360. Does anyone know if there is any rumors of this yet?

swivel
02-01-2006, 01:26 PM
I haven't seen any mention the game anywhere but I assume that a title is under development for the 360. Does anyone know if there is any rumors of this yet?

Dude. Great point here. DDR games can be thrown together with almost no development time. Why didn't Microsoft do an in-house dancing game and release it with the pad in Japan? That would have really helped sell the unit.

Can't believe I never thought of this before.

Codefox
02-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Really? I'm shocked that there isn't any talk about a DDR game for the 360. They're insanely popular not only in Japan but here too. I mean, I have no doubt there will be one eventually but you're right that it would have really helped the Japan launch.

There's that new guitar game for the PS2 that just came out that I've heard people saying is awesome so I'm sure there's plenty of demand for this stuff :)

laughs
02-01-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm sure they will have DDR games out for the 360... It seems to be the thing now. Only a matter of time.