PDA

View Full Version : Anybody smart still playing XI, please stand up

mrmp3
02-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Well I didn't play like an addict cuz I've played this a couple times before. But I guess all the smart players who were addicts and the dumb slow people got stuck at lower levels. Besides the overpopulation issue, people just don't know how to party. I seriously would have a better chance of soloing and getting to lvl15 quicker than partying at the dunes. Then again, it could just be Sandy cuz their like always last in conquest. We don't even have control of La Theine, that's just pathetic.

Anywayz, back to the dunes, two parties I've been in. First, their was 4 warriors, a thief, and one red mage (me). Now I only went out there cuz the guy said he was gettin WHM/BLM/MNK etc. yah know, a good party. I get out there, and like I said 4 WAR's, me , and a thief. So I'm using words like who's tank, who's pulling etc. And literally all I got in response was "huh? oh look <Incoming Goblin Ambusher>" who's IT. Keep in mind the WAR's had leather armor too. So I'm healing like a mad man, I knew we had no chance. But regardless I tried helping my guys. The gob focuses on me. NOBODY AGGROS THE THING! Then I get yelled at for "not healing myself and doing my job". Well they all got slaughtered, I said my piece and left.

Next group, they at least knew what roles each person had, and it was fairly well rounded, but again, they attacked a gob, and we got throttled. All the left over n00bs have no money, no good gear, I have a job and college to deal with, so I get stuck with lackluster untalented players. There's no way I'm buying this game, I'm pretty much thinking about quitting within a couple days. And the CoS patch was garbage. Can't friggin wait till Mar. get some good 360 titels in my posession.

CarGuy
02-02-2006, 10:17 AM
aaahh.. this brings back memories. I have some good memories of that game. I'll never play it again.