PDA

View Full Version : What if I told u....

Muabdi'b
02-23-2002, 08:16 PM
That MS will be able to to tell what games u own when the XBOX goes online. Does that bother you or who really cares? They will be able to tell how many hours you play and so on. Personally, I don't care.

This is a hypothetical situation and there is no truth to it but It can be possible.

Thoughts?

GRAVEDIGGER
02-23-2002, 09:00 PM
Nope doesnt bother me one bit, its not like they can do anything. Of course this is possible but i dont think that XBOX Gamers would have a porblem with this. I for one could care less, just as long i i get to go online and did somebodys' grave:mad:

BTW, that was an interesting question man. Never really thought of that possibility untill now:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

J Dub
02-23-2002, 09:39 PM
Bah, who cares? If that's the kind of info they are going to collect, then let them. It will just help them develop more games.

Think of it this way. If they see 90% of the people playing FPS games, as compared to 3% playing sports games, they will probably decide to produce more FPS games. So this is good. It will help Microsoft's marketing.

Nato King
02-23-2002, 09:42 PM
I don't care, they can look how long I play all they want if it is true. They could never count the hours I play anyway because I will be on so many hours when Project Ego and all of those hot games come out.:)

mattcoxonline
02-24-2002, 03:31 AM
Doesn't bother me either. They probably also know what sites you've been on over the past few years, how often you visit them, the emails tha you have sent, the email addresses, and the size of your *****....

...okay, so I lied about the last one....

wizkid918
02-24-2002, 07:41 AM
I dont care if they watch my box, but if they watch my PC on the other hand...

Hugh_Jass
02-24-2002, 09:21 AM
In fact, it wouldn't bother me one bit if they monitored XBOX use and looked for pirate copies of games.

Yankeez
02-24-2002, 01:46 PM
i heard the windows media player 8 watches ur pc well not watches but gets info of stuff

zeek39
02-24-2002, 02:39 PM
This would actually help x-box gamers because then ms could see what types of games are favorites among gamers and would strive to get more games similar to it

Angell
02-24-2002, 07:16 PM
We all know that MS knows everything about us anyway right? I mean they probably have camera everywhere. JUST KIDDING! I love the box that Bill built!

fear_this
02-24-2002, 07:45 PM
I don't care but, I bet when they make another concole, they will have this chip into the controller and it can tell what your thinking, and it sends it to microsoft headquarters. :eek:

GokuX
02-25-2002, 12:22 PM
No, it doesn't bother me because I'm not paranoid. I also don't think the government is after me either.

Frink
02-25-2002, 02:31 PM
It doesn't bother me any. It isn't like they could know much about us because that information isn't very personal. It would just be another way to see how well the game did. Whatever they do it doesn't bother me as long as I get to play online. :)

StudioAlex
02-25-2002, 02:35 PM
I'm more worried about recent developments in the airline industry as far as my privacy is concerned. But if Microsoft is planning on going big brother, they definately need to get my consent to collect data from my system use.

Spaztic
02-25-2002, 02:51 PM
I feel If you are going to hook up to their network they could monitor your activities, but otherwise it is really none of there business what I am doing with my xbox. I paid for it....I own it, if they want info from me, and my gaming intentions.....they can pay for it!