PDA

View Full Version : February 26, 2002

Nato King
02-23-2002, 10:23 PM
I just want to tell you guys if everything goes out as plan on February 26, 2002 we will be getting 6 new game for the xbox.

All-Star Baseball 2003
Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboading 2002
Jet Set Radio Future
NBA 2K2

What do you guys think of this:

Woocifer
02-23-2002, 10:45 PM
I dunno...nothing there really interests me personally. I think it's just the amount of Xgames and ESPN games they keep comin out with...enough of ESPN! haha

fear_this
02-23-2002, 11:03 PM
Actually, All Star Baseball sounds pretty good and looks pretty good too! :D But thats just me.

Shoua
02-24-2002, 12:19 AM
Circus maximus looks cool too. I think i am gonna get this game but i am gonna rent it first.

mattcoxonline
02-24-2002, 03:35 AM
Jet Set Radio Future is a great game....I have played it back in December, but it is a bit too much like the original......

....but I'm sure you've bought Madden 96 or summet and then the following year, the same game Madden 97.....so go for it.

As for Circus Maximus, put it on the "rent first" list...

Rancey
02-24-2002, 04:02 AM
I'm pretty interested in how Circus Maximus and Jet Set Radio Future turn out.

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 10:51 AM
All being said, the only game that the 'DIGGER will be getting upon its release, is NBA 2K2, i think that's the best Basketball game out there, Sega has done a comendable job with this series and i hope this trend continues:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

DT21
02-24-2002, 11:06 AM
ASB 2003 and JSRF look like they would be worth the money.

Plewis
02-24-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER
All being said, the only game that the 'DIGGER will be getting upon its release, is NBA 2K2, i think that's the best Basketball game out there, Sega has done a comendable job with this series and i hope this trend continues:cool:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to NBA 2k2, I'm suprised that nobody has really been talking about it. It seems pretty underated. I am gonna get it. I'll probably rent all the other ones before I buy them. It looks like itll be a good day for the xbox though!

batman46st
02-24-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by GRAVEDIGGER

Anyone know if nba inside drive is better than nba2k2???

Frink
02-24-2002, 08:55 PM
Well I got my EGM yesterday and they didn't review Circus Maximus very well. One of the people who reviewed it gave it a 1.5 out of ten. I was seriously thinking about buying this but now I think it might be on my rent list. Well one of the people who reviewed JSRF gave it a 9.0 but the others gave it 7's. So I might buy it or rent it depending on the money situation. They gave NBA 2K2 a 9.0 and Inside Drive a 7.5. So, I don't know how these games are because of course they aren't out yet and I haven't played them but that is how EGM rated them. I hope I might of been of any help.

Rock2
02-25-2002, 12:51 PM
JSRF and NBA2K2 might be ok games but I think the espn game things won't sell well. just my opinion.

Nato King
02-25-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Rock2
JSRF and NBA2K2 might be ok games but I think the espn game things won't sell well. just my opinion.

You don't know that People I know was always ask for espn game like this. I think we wil both just have to wait and see.:eek:

Nato King
02-26-2002, 10:10 AM
Six Titles Hit The Streets Today |Stephen| 9:40 AM EST |Top|
Source: http://www.ebgames.com/
Type: News

According to EBGames.com, these titles are on the store shelves:

Circus Maximus: Chariot Wars
All-Star Baseball 2003
NBA 2K2
Jet Set Radio Future
ESPN Winter X-Games Snowboarding 2002
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002

Make sure you head back here to review them for us. Have fun!

Nato King
02-26-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by BIG-T
Im eager to see what JSRF is gona turn out like.

I know I have not said this in anyother thread but I would like to know how this turns out to. If this game is anyway near what the DC game was I now it would be a seller.:)