PDA

View Full Version : New Legends Rocks

Dar
02-24-2002, 12:05 AM
This game is great. The only drawback is I think it's too short. I had to put it down so I wouldn't beat it the same day I bought it. New Legends is a throwback to classic hack 'n slash platform games. I've heard complaints that the graphics suck - they aren't bad. I've heard complaints that the fighting system is just a button mash - this is fairly accurate, but who cares? I just wanna kick some ass. I've heard the story is weak - maybe but Halo isn't gonna win any awards for story either. If you're looking for a fun game where you run around and kill people and isn't too complicated, I highly recommend New Legends.

Nato King
02-24-2002, 06:40 AM
I finally hear some good news for this game. I told you guys I would hear some good news for this game now I can go out and rent this game and see what your talking about Dar because if you have not noticed that you are the only person that has giving this game a good response.

Unless I miss somebody. Hmmmm I don't think so.

Caspel
02-24-2002, 08:06 AM
I finally hear some good news for this game. I told you guys I would hear some good news for this game now I can go out and rent this game and see what your talking about Dar because if you have not noticed that you are the only person that has giving this game a good response.

Sorry, you must not look at other threads or even OUR OWN REVIEWS on the site. I mean we have already around 5 reviews on New Legends already on the site, including my Staff Review.

People please try to refrain from posting the same topic when its already on another thread. Too many of the same threads.

Anyways, New Legends is a great game, go look at my review of it on our site here.