PDA

View Full Version : Phnatasy Star Online, Sonic Team hushhush.

GLHeX
02-24-2002, 12:30 AM
Hey I was just kinda wondering. Since the Xboxaddict community here is so great at finding information, i was wondering...

Does anyone have any information about PSO for the xbox?

I have read on some sites that Sonic Team has claimed the Gamecube version as 'top priority' and its release will bore then likely beat the xbox and pc's launch dates for PSO.

Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction for some good news. I really loved PSO for the DC and just knowing that its comming to the xbox is making me really anxious, i just kinda hope they GC/PC?Xbox versions launch around the same dates.

Anywho thanks alot for any help =]

StudioAlex
02-24-2002, 10:34 AM
IT would seem likely that they'd be more excited about the Xbox version since it can actually fullfill the whole "online" part of the title. Oh well...

studepaber
02-24-2002, 05:53 PM
Does anybody know an estimation as to when this game will be released?? Is it around the time when the Xbox first goes online? I REALLY loved playing PSO online, except for all of those no good thieves (so many rares were stolen from me :( )...Hopefully they will make it so you can't steal, but they prolly won't. 4 player split screen also looks kewl if you don't have online capabilities. This one looks phun.

StudioAlex
02-25-2002, 01:26 PM
While I guess there is no concrete release date, it seems to be looking like the game will come out this summer. And the thieves didn't irk me (the game was programmed to allow people to be cool or be bastar.ds), what really got me angry were the cheaters. Of course, those who cheated with the gamesharks in order to steal were the absolute lowest.

KirbyDeedlit
03-02-2002, 04:22 PM
I can't wait for it either :eek: