PDA

View Full Version : Most Amazing Guitar Hero Video Ever

swivel
02-09-2006, 10:55 PM
You really have to sit back and watch the entire thing. The last minute and a half are mesmerizing...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4266862911979111749&q=guitar+hero

Goku_69
02-10-2006, 08:41 AM
pretty sweet i so want this game, i can play it on my real guitar though. Are there any plains for a xbox version?

swivel
02-10-2006, 08:51 AM
My bad. I thought this was an XBox game.

This video actually makes me want to get the game. It looks difficult. My forearm was cramping just watching this guy.

Edit: You have to understand that if you do not hit the note exactly right, there is no sound made for that note... which means that dude is hitting everything you are hearing. It is really stunning. There are other videos on google of kids bragging that they played this song on medium, and this guy is on expert!

FB-Gollum
02-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Cowboys from hell? I used to cover that song with my old band. I can hear guitarists all over the world groan. Try it with Six Strings and a pick.

killerscott
02-10-2006, 03:31 PM
My bad. I thought this was an XBox game.

This video actually makes me want to get the game. It looks difficult. My forearm was cramping just watching this guy.

Edit: You have to understand that if you do not hit the note exactly right, there is no sound made for that note... which means that dude is hitting everything you are hearing. It is really stunning. There are other videos on google of kids bragging that they played this song on medium, and this guy is on expert!

for real though... the same thing happens on guitar. haha. It looks almost like a fun game but yeah you could just play a guitar... i spose that game is less expensive.

Goku_69
02-11-2006, 10:57 AM
i just played it for the first time last night. One of my favorite games of all time, i am thinking of selling some of my old games and systems just to get it and a ps2

Tony_Macaroni
02-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Cowboys from hell? I used to cover that song with my old band. I can hear guitarists all over the world groan. Try it with Six Strings and a pick.
thats wut i wus thinking

Sleazy P Martini
02-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Oh gimmie a break. Thats a toy. Like FB stated "Try it with Six Strings and a pick"

Jackyboy
02-11-2006, 06:20 PM
its a great game, its kinda hard but once you get the hang of it, it is very fun

Goku_69
02-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Oh gimmie a break. Thats a toy. Like FB stated "Try it with Six Strings and a pick"
:rolleyes: i have been playing guitar since i was about 12 , and i still have lots of fun with this game.

swivel
02-11-2006, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes: i have been playing guitar since i was about 12 , and i still have lots of fun with this game.

That is good to hear. I've been meaning to get this game because the reviews have been really good. I would have figured that anyone who could play a little guitar would be snobbish towards this game, so your recommendation means a lot.

Goku_69
02-12-2006, 01:11 AM
yeah i mean it is a lot of money so if u can find some one that has it so u can try for yourself is always better, but i feel that even a very good guitar player will be challenged. I tried to play White Zombie's Thunder Kiss 65 on exspert.... wow i did ok for the first min or so lol

Sleazy P Martini
02-12-2006, 10:34 AM

Well thats great. However when I walked into the thread titled "Most Amazing Guitar Hero Video Ever" I expected just that.....

Meh. Sorry. I'm a guitar snob. What else can I say?

//not saying I own at guitar either
///just sayin
////slashy slash slash