PDA

View Full Version : Gun

Jags
02-13-2006, 11:12 PM
...Wow
i was told it was crap
i thought it was crap
but not until i played it did i see its crappiness in reality
:watchout: i mean wat kind of ****ing game can u complete 100% in ONE AND A HALF DAYS
and then go and complete it again in the other half of that day!!!!!!!!!!!
theres 10 bucks ill never see again for a crappy rental
they should be giving it away free....basterds

Jackyboy
02-14-2006, 02:29 PM
hmm too bad you didnt get 100%

Whisper
02-14-2006, 03:05 PM
haha owned... now you have to re-rent it to make good on your statement.. or offer an official retraction in the XBA press

swivel
02-14-2006, 05:31 PM
...Wow
i was told it was crap
i thought it was crap
but not until i played it did i see its crappiness in reality
:watchout: i mean wat kind of ****ing game can u complete 100% in ONE AND A HALF DAYS
and then go and complete it again in the other half of that day!!!!!!!!!!!
theres 10 bucks ill never see again for a crappy rental
they should be giving it away free....basterds

Hmmm... I'm reading this over and over, and can not see where he says he got 100%. Perhaps some new form of logic, or sentence analysis that I'm not aware of?

Perhaps he read this in a review, or has a friend that got 100%? Or maybe he got 90% in a day and a quarter, and extrapolated from there?

Maybe we should ask him before we pile on a guy with zero evidence in anything he said?

Or, we could just flame people to keep them from posting on the site, in an attempt to keep attendence as low as possible, yet feel a surge in our own self-esteem?

I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

Whisper
02-14-2006, 08:50 PM
i get a surge in my ***** by your sig.

and its safe to say he's talking about himself if you want to go down this road, point out every post that uses conjecture, and then you yourself can feel your self-esteem surge

CrazyCougar
02-16-2006, 02:31 PM
I actually enjoyed the game, glad I rented it, yes. Short? Definitely too short, but overall a good game. Glad I didnt buy it for sure. But I would be the first to recommend this game to anyone as a must rent.

And I think he was referring to the game completion of 100%, not hte achievements guys. Because I finished the game at 100% compeltion too (hence all the accomplishments). Also finished it 100% on easy level in a few hours. Dont have enough rental time to get through hard and insane difficulties though.

swivel
02-16-2006, 04:23 PM
i get a surge in my ***** by your sig.

and its safe to say he's talking about himself if you want to go down this road, point out every post that uses conjecture, and then you yourself can feel your self-esteem surge

Well, Whisper, judging by CrazyCouger's post, I think it has been shown that the prudent and noble course would have been to ask questions of the original poster, not jump down his throat. Sorry you do not agree, because I have previously held you in very high esteem.

Jags
02-18-2006, 09:40 PM
And I think he was referring to the game completion of 100%, not hte achievements guys. Because I finished the game at 100% compeltion too (hence all the accomplishments). Also finished it 100% on easy level in a few hours. Dont have enough rental time to get through hard and insane difficulties though.

there u go exactly wat i ment happy now

CrazyCougar
02-18-2006, 10:15 PM
Was just a misunderstanding I believe.

BoogerBoy
02-23-2006, 03:50 AM
Yeah Gun was short, and looked like an Xbox port on 360.:huh: