PDA

View Full Version : We are in need...

StudioAlex
02-24-2002, 01:13 PM
Man, we seriously need a real fighting game to come out. Half the posts in here are about Raw. When is KX ever going to coming out?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
Man, we seriously need a real fighting game to come out. Half the posts in here are about Raw. When is KX ever going to coming out?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!

Yo, you're forgetting about Soul Calubur 2..i mean it might have been originally a PS2 game, but a great one none the less! and K.O. Kings 2002 should be on its way out also!

BTW, i like you lil SIg man..lol..Nice taunt..maybe Ninja Scroll "himself" will have something to say about it:confused:

lol..ya'll boys crack me up.

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

StudioAlex
02-25-2002, 01:33 PM
Of course I didn't forget about SC2, I just wish it or something else would come out. I don't believe a single fighter has come out that surpasses the original, so yeah, I'm hyped about the sequel. There's just only so many times you can write about how hyped you are about a game coming out. I want to be able to talk about actually playing them. Strangely though, I'm more excited about KX, probably because it is "new." I also hear that VF4 is looking to be the new champ but alas, no Xbox version.

And trust me, Ninja knows it's a joke.