PDA

View Full Version : Games, Games.....Choices, Choices....

manchufu
02-24-2002, 01:18 PM
Well, I've saved up enough to add another game to my library, and i'm thinking of wreckless, but i'm sick of games that don't draw me in (i want Project Ego NOW!!!...but who doesn't?) but i'm wondering if wrckless is another one of those games that will have me for a week, and then drop like a rock, any input on some games that will keep me hooked??

Frink
02-24-2002, 01:27 PM
Well what games do you already have?

Yankeez
02-24-2002, 01:42 PM
amped is game that u will get hooked to or if u havent ever played thps2 for ps2 or psx u can get that its a fun game also

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 04:35 PM
Well, if you are a sports fan like me, then i suggest you wait till, the 26th, and hook up with NBA 2K2!

Well thats my only suggestion for now. Hope you make the right choice:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

orczone
02-24-2002, 05:32 PM
26th Feb, 2002:)

xboxpebbles
02-24-2002, 05:57 PM
i have a perfect idea for ya!
wait till late march/ april(not official
yet) and get morrowind..
this game is for sure going to draw
u in...!!
and it can relate to project ego..
if u have any questions, email me,
or visit
morrowind.com
for more info..
good luck:D

manchufu
02-24-2002, 06:25 PM
Mandi - I will get morrowind, but i need a fix right now, i'm not into sports or wrestling, so raw and stuff is out, what i want is some sort of game, that i can play, and not get sick of, and i'm thinking of wreckless, but i don't know, RPG-ERS - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WRECKLESS???
also to RPG-ERS, what games would you sugesst
thanks

Tabashio
02-24-2002, 06:52 PM
Wreckless is sweet but i'd say it has limited replay value ::mad:

Malachi
02-24-2002, 07:44 PM
*squints at Manchufu*

An American not interested in wrestling?!? OH DEAR BUDDHA.....I never thought I'd see the day! :D

hehehe, just kiddin mate. :)

Hmmm.....I haven't even played an Xbox but from what I've heard\seen of Amped and Wreckless, I reckon they might be good choices. And yeah! Morrowind will kick royal arse when it comes out.

Frink
02-24-2002, 08:49 PM
I have Amped and love it. I am not sure about Wreckless though. I rented and played it a little bit and it wasn't my cup of tea. But I have heard that it is really good from other people. I have PGR that is good and I have Oddworld and I like that though it can get frustrating. I also have Halo which you probably have but if you don't you should. Those are just some choices. It really depends on what you like playing. Though I personally am considering purchasing JSRF when it comes out on Tuesday. That game looks like it might occupy my time for a little while.:) Well I hoped I helped any.

FaTBoi702
02-24-2002, 09:17 PM
GENMA ONIMUSHA!!!!!!!!!!!! tons of replay value and very challenging