PDA

View Full Version : Ufc

zeek39
02-24-2002, 02:32 PM
The more I play this game the better. I love playing with Tito Oritz because he has really shiny hair and he has big knees. What about you guys?

mattcoxonline
02-24-2002, 02:33 PM
Is it Frank Shamrock....he's good....on the Dreamcast....

Are you on about UFC Tapout on the Xbox? Cos I didn't know that was out yet...:confused:

zeek39
02-24-2002, 02:34 PM
Yeah UFC tapout for x-box is out... and it is the best fighting game I've ever played

Nato King
02-24-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
Is it Frank Shamrock....he's good....on the Dreamcast....

Are you on about UFC Tapout on the Xbox? Cos I didn't know that was out yet...:confused:

Yes Mattcoxonline this game has been out since February 12th, 2002 I thought everybody knew UFC was out. Mattcoxonline have you seen the review to this game that Xba gave this game it is hot it goes into so much details you should check it out if you have not seen it.:)

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 04:42 PM
My favorite UFC fighter has to be the great Frank Shamrock! and nobody else, well maybe M. Coleman, or then again Dan Severn, or maybe Evan Tanner. But what about Guy......ok ok, i'll stop, but i just cant make up my mind, they are all great fighters!..but you guys get my drift:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

mattcoxonline
02-24-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Serg_w
Yes Mattcoxonline this game has been out since February 12th, 2002 I thought everybody knew UFC was out. Mattcoxonline have you seen the review to this game that Xba gave this game it is hot it goes into so much details you should check it out if you have not seen it.:)
Shut it boy with your sarcasm.....It's not out......not where I live anyway jackass..... (:D laughing at childishness of himself)

No I haven't "checked out" the XBA reviews, I don't do that...I just look at the news and that's it.
T'ish. Be gone with you Serg and get off that high horse you have mounted (in a non-sexual way)

Frostberg
02-24-2002, 04:59 PM
dont get angry at the xboxless UK man...

delawaremike
02-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Ice T rocks! Although I usually play with a dude I created most of the time. It is an addictive game.

Bakeman
02-25-2002, 12:39 AM
I can't find it to rent anywhere in my town :(

I could just go buy it! but I don't want to not like it enough and feel I wasted 50 bucks

Gladdi
02-25-2002, 09:04 AM
Is UFC good???

Ist das ein geiles Spiel? Habs mir bestellt, dauert nur eine Weile mit dem verschiffen.. :-(

What you mean of UFC .... graphic, Sound, gameplay?

Chaotic
02-25-2002, 09:54 AM
This game is great. I love playing it. Now that i have the moves down it really is good. Marco Ruas is my guy.

MasterChiefFozz
02-25-2002, 11:45 AM
I have one question,,,is there BLOOD???? if so im buying i tomorrow:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chaotic
02-25-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by MasterChiefFozz
I have one question,,,is there BLOOD???? if so im buying i tomorrow:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes lots of blood. Make sure to turn the blood effects all the way up.

mattcoxonline
02-25-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Gladdi
Ist das ein geiles Spiel? Habs mir bestellt, dauert nur eine Weile mit dem verschiffen
Das ist some gudenspiele German....