PDA

View Full Version : Help me out here!!!

Spartan17
02-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Ok my birthday is the 5th of march (9 DAYS) and im getting a 360, im aloud 2 games and can't decide which ones to get, I will be getting DOA4 as a YES OF COURSE I AM. But Cod2 or Full auto as my 2nd game?
Oh and maybe some help for a new gamertag.

Go420Dawgs
02-23-2006, 12:56 PM
Why dont you wait 4 days for your second game and get Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. That game is going to be sick.

Whisper
02-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I would go with Ghost Recon, if you're an online player, this game will surely take over live when it comes out. Don't get DOA4, it's ****.. that's my opinion.. but I hated it more than any of the eight 360 games I have played to date.

Get Ghost Recon.. and something different.. something you can get long time playability out of.. if you're into sports games, go with one of them, they always have atleast 1 year of playability. COD2 is a fun game, I have it rented right now.. but I know that it's just a once-through type game (done it for PC). The multiplayer isn't all that good.

vman
02-23-2006, 01:41 PM
rent games before you decide to buy them. for 60 bucks, you better be damn sure you're gonna like the game.

Spartan17
02-23-2006, 02:13 PM
rent games before you decide to buy them. for 60 bucks, you better be damn sure you're gonna like the game.

dude im british they only cost 50 pounds here and look we aint posh like u think we are :watchout:

btw can u maybe post some pics in for me and tell me a lil more bout live on G.R cos thats the main thing for games

Go420Dawgs
02-23-2006, 02:26 PM
You can check out some gameplay footage HERE (http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1693)

Spartan17
02-23-2006, 02:29 PM
OMG t.c cant stand him lol

ll Mista GT ll
02-23-2006, 02:43 PM
You dont need to use that big writing... it just looks gay.

Look at some videos from IGN or Team Xbox and decide which one you like.

l Maximus l
02-23-2006, 11:23 PM
Would you mind using a larger font? I could barely make out your question...but, I have a hunch that you want to know about a couple good XBox 360 games....

I have DOA4 and I'm with Whisper on this one...the game blows. Graphically, it's freakin' gorgeous, but, it's a tired series that only has graphics going for it. Some of the movies after beating story mode are kind of humorous, but, other than that, I am planning on watching the dust collect on the game or just trade it in. Though, if you are a die hard DOA fan, then, definately get it...but, make sure you are a die hard.

Personally, I would get Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter when it comes out. My favorite current XBox 360 game is Need For Speed by a landslide. I own NFS, Perfect Dark (very disappointing), and DOA4. I'm picking up Ghost Recon the day it comes out...it just got pushed back to March 17th.

Heavens Gate
02-25-2006, 12:38 AM
Would you mind using a larger font? I could barely make out your question...but, I have a hunch that you want to know about a couple good XBox 360 games....

I have DOA4 and I'm with Whisper on this one...the game blows. Graphically, it's freakin' gorgeous, but, it's a tired series that only has graphics going for it. Some of the movies after beating story mode are kind of humorous, but, other than that, I am planning on watching the dust collect on the game or just trade it in. Though, if you are a die hard DOA fan, then, definately get it...but, make sure you are a die hard.

Personally, I would get Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter when it comes out. My favorite current XBox 360 game is Need For Speed by a landslide. I own NFS, Perfect Dark (very disappointing), and DOA4. I'm picking up Ghost Recon the day it comes out...it just got pushed back to March 17th.

I agree with NFS Most Wanted but I would also pick up Condemned, definately Ghost Recon and Oblivion. I own NFSMW, Condemned, Madden, Fight Night, COD 2, Quake 4 and NBA 2K6. I bought Condemned but I should have rented it. It's a GREAT experience but once it's over it's over and that's in a weekend or alittle more.

My most anticipated games to own:

Oblivion

Ghost Recon AWF

Fable Next Gen

A Jade Empire sequel or the like

Oh, and did I mention Oblivion???

mattgame
02-25-2006, 01:37 AM
Fight Night and PDZ for online play.

Spartan17
02-25-2006, 08:06 AM
Cheers for the help but i bought PGR3 DOA4 and COD2 for 360

MatrixMaul
02-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Fight Night round 3. I loved this game so damn much. Plus, its the best looking 360 game so far and its fun.

wulkar
02-26-2006, 11:24 AM
I personally like PGR3 but thats cuz i like racing games.

i also have PDZ and i dont like it as much but i guess its a good game

CENCEE
02-27-2006, 07:38 PM
:hail: NFSMW is da illest outta all games i think and i own 8 360games; can't wait till "Ghost Recon"

*besides GhostRecon what other game should i be looking out for?*

Spartan17
03-03-2006, 02:30 PM
you can close this one its me b day tommoz

F1Ox
03-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah go for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter.

Yellowlab
03-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Cheers for the help but i bought PGR3 DOA4 and COD2 for 360

Good choices! DOA 4 is my favorite 360 game yet, and PGR 3 is one of the better racers out there. COD2 wasn't my thing (as I don't love WW2 shooters) but unquestionably it is a great game.

If you ever check out other games, give Condemned and Fight Night Round 3 a whirl.

Just stay away from all the EA sports titles and you should be fine.

SPARTAN VI
03-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Fight Night: Round 3 pwns me. So far the only game that glues me to my Xbox360.. possibly a killer app!

killerscott
03-05-2006, 10:01 PM
i have to say that so far my best and most memorable xbox360 game has been Condemned. I'm not tellin you to get it as you already made your choice... I just wanted to tell everyone that it's been my best game out of condemned, cod2, pdz, and the numorous downloadable demo's, though the FN3 demo plays amazingly.