PDA

View Full Version : quick q

greenpyro
02-23-2006, 09:43 PM
ok so don't call me a nOOb or no **** like that cause i'm not, i don't know a whole lot about computers and all that gobbelty-goop (hahaha, gobbelty goop), however i'm a big gamer and that's why i post here. so here's my question...(drum roll please) .... is my sig too big?

ll Mista GT ll
02-23-2006, 09:46 PM
ok so don't call me a nOOb or no **** like that cause i'm not, i don't know a whole lot about computers and all that gobbelty-goop (hahaha, gobbelty goop), however i'm a big gamer and that's why i post here. so here's my question...(drum roll please) .... is my sig too big?

Silly n00bling :p

I think its alright. Leave it till you get bea by a mod ;)

ShadedNine
02-23-2006, 09:49 PM
The images aren't, but the overall size is, mostly because of those extra line breaks you've tossed in. If everybody goes & has a sig that tall, then you're scrolling through 90% sigs in a thread.

l Maximus l
02-23-2006, 11:14 PM
Like Shaded said, I would delete the space between your Gamercard and the picture and you should likely be fine.....n00b :D hehe

greenpyro
02-24-2006, 10:52 PM
thanks for the advice guys

vman
02-24-2006, 11:10 PM
your whole sig area cant exceed 250x500

Kyle Static
02-24-2006, 11:50 PM
the fact that this is posted in the xbox 360 forum makes you a n00b though ;)

greenpyro
02-25-2006, 12:24 AM
the fact that this is posted in the xbox 360 forum makes you a n00b though ;)

yeah i just posted it in here cause nobody checks any of the forums except the 360 foirum and the xbox forum, and i figured in the xbox forum i'd just get flamed so hard i'd pray for death just so i could feel the cooling flames of hell... so yeah, no n00bage here...

Soda Jones
02-26-2006, 10:11 PM
yeah i just posted it in here cause nobody checks any of the forums except the 360 foirum and the xbox forum, and i figured in the xbox forum i'd just get flamed so hard i'd pray for death just so i could feel the cooling flames of hell... so yeah, no n00bage here...

Everyone checks the offtopic you newb

ll Mista GT ll
02-27-2006, 10:22 AM
Everyone checks the offtopic you newb

Rofl Rofl...n00b

Whisper
02-27-2006, 11:54 AM
- ok so don't call me a nOOb or no **** like that cause i'm not
- i don't know a whole lot about computers and all that gobbelty-goop
- is my sig too big?

Sorry, but those 3 statements are easily enough to breeze you through to the noob category... I never liked calling people noobs, because I think it is childish, and the whole concept of insulting someone with noob is stupid, because everyone is a noob in many aspects of life, and everyone was a noob in every aspect at some point

That being said. You are clearly the brightest example of a noob there ever was.

So let's all say it loudly and proudly

YOU. ARE. A. NOOB.

wulkar
02-27-2006, 12:19 PM
i seconded what whisperer said.

vman
02-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Sorry,

YOU. ARE. A. NOOB.
here, here... i'll drink to that! :cheers:

greenpyro
02-27-2006, 07:05 PM
***gets

Whisper
02-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I assume you are trying to call me a f-a-g-g-o-t.. you should note the correct spelling which I have nicely laid out for you here.

If it was a clerical error, please refer to your keyboard and find that "e" is very far away from "o"

vman
02-27-2006, 10:20 PM
I assume you are trying to call me a f-a-g-g-o-t.. you should note the correct spelling which I have nicely laid out for you here.

If it was a clerical error, please refer to your keyboard and find that "e" is very far away from "o"
:hardcore: teh owned!

greenpyro
02-27-2006, 10:58 PM
i'm sorry, ***got, there, better? no, it was not a clerical error, i just tend to spell it ***get, and not ***got,. ***got just sounds wierd to me when you think about it. and no offense here man, but i relly don't want to get into any **** with people who say things like "teh owned" and have the time in they're life to not just find a picture of a keyboard, but to also draw **** on it so it points out the "o" and "e" keys. no seriosuly, i don't wanna wake up tommorow and find out my e-mails is filled with angry messages! OH NO!

vman
02-27-2006, 11:34 PM
no seriosuly, i don't wanna wake up tommorow and find out my e-mails is filled with angry messages! OH NO!
uhhh, what? :huh: explain...

Whisper
02-27-2006, 11:36 PM
you need to calm down and realize the keyboard is smiling at you

http://home.cwru.edu/~dck3/smiley_face.jpg