PDA

View Full Version : xbox hi or bye

Integra Man
02-24-2002, 06:02 PM
need ur opinon guys. I LOVE XBOX

but...

i luv music. ive wanted turntables for 2 years. i had the money but bouught xbox. if i sell xbox and games/controllers ill have enough

what u think

Bundy
02-24-2002, 06:15 PM
you would be nuts to sell the all mighty box for some turn tables.

fear_this
02-24-2002, 06:20 PM
Yea, I agree with bundy. You would have to go into a mental hospital if you sell you x-box but if you do... i`ll buy some of your games! :)

E-Xbox
02-24-2002, 06:32 PM
dont sell

fear_this
02-24-2002, 06:35 PM
Yeah, I mean why would you sell something that you love. Something that has such power as the X-box?
I mean, look at it this way. If you loved your mother... would you ever sell her to a crook or something? I think not! :D (no effence)

SmileBit
02-24-2002, 06:57 PM
Sell your X Box now. Then start saving up your money to get a Gamecube this fall. If your short on cash Gamecubes the only way to go.

fear_this
02-24-2002, 07:00 PM
Why would he sink to such a scum and buy the G@ycube? :)

SmileBit
02-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Why would he sink to such a scum and buy the G@ycube? :)

I think its because Zelda, Perfect Dark Zero, Resident Evil games, Mario, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Soic Team games, Camelot RPG ect ect ect... Yes thats it.

fear_this
02-24-2002, 07:14 PM
Um, Didnt they cancel Perfect Dark Zero? And if you think about it, Gamecube has all the n64 games, just a newer version. And if your such a gamecube lover, why are you on an x-box forum?

gula
02-24-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by SmileBit

I think its because Zelda, Perfect Dark Zero, Resident Evil games, Mario, Eternal Darkness, Metroid Prime, Soic Team games, Camelot RPG ect ect ect... Yes thats it.

Zelda- Who wants to play a game that looked good in the beginning previews, then once they released actual footage, it just looked like plain crap. I think I'd rather have my 1 year old niece play it.

Perfect Dark Zero - 2004.

Resident Evil- Played them before.

Mario- Halo.

Eternal Darkness- Hunter, I don't like how Eternal Darkness is looking right now. And I heard it doesn't really play good.

Metriod Prime- Who knows when this will be out.

Sonic Team- Also making games for XBox, idiot.

Camelot RPG- Project Ego.

Go back to your little Nintendo Fanboy forums.

fear_this
02-24-2002, 07:43 PM
Yeah thats right. You tell him ! :D

gtaplayer
02-24-2002, 07:45 PM
hey i kinda have a problem sorta like u but i dont want turntables...but that does sound like a good idea...dude sell ur xbox now and ull get some good money for it then buy the turntables, then later on when xbox lowers it price u buy it...thats what im gonna do...do what makes u happy

fear_this
02-24-2002, 07:47 PM
Shame Shame Shame, What's happening to the x-box addicts these days? Want to sell the x-box. Makes me want to cry! :(

gula
02-24-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Yeah thats right. You tell him ! :D

Yeah, I hate people like that.

You should check out this thread:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7501

I gave a list of all the XBox games that were confirmed.

gula
02-24-2002, 07:55 PM
Screw it, I'll just post it here.

X Box Games List - 340

4x4 Evolution 2
9 Worlds
Airblade
Airforce Delta Storm
All Star Baseball 2003
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Amped 2
Animaniacs
Antz Racing
Apprentice Knight
Aquanox
Armada 2 Exodus
Artic Thunder
Azurik: Rise Of Perathia
Back Pedal
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance
Barbarians
Batman:Vengeance
Battlefield 1942
Battle Engine Aquila
Battle For Dune
Battle of the Planets
BC
Bistro Cupid
Black and White
Blade 2
Blademasters
BMX
Blood Omen 2
Blood Rayne
Blood Wake
Bond: Agent Under Fire
Bounty Hunter
Brain Box
Breed
Broken Sword 3
Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon
Brute Force
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Burnout
Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth
Call of the Dragonfly
Castle of Shikigami
Cel Damage
Celestial Realms
Championship Manager 4
Championship Motorcross 2002
Chase
Chris Edward's Inline Skating
Circus Maximus
Collin Mc Rae Rally
Comanche
Commandos 2
Conflict: Desert Storm
Conseal
Cops
Core
Crash!
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Crazy Car Championship
Crazy Taxi 3
Crazy Taxi Next
Crimson Sea
Crimson Skies
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Curse: The Eye of the Isis
Daredevil
Dark Angel
Dark Shores
Dark Summit
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3
David Beckham Soccer
Dead Center
Dead or Alive 3
Dead to Rights
Defender
Desert Storm
Dino Crisis 3
Divine Divinity
Dominion
Doom 3
Downforce
Dragons Lair 3D
Dreadnoughts
Dronez
Duality
Duke Nukem Forever
Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
Enclave
End Game
Engalus
E Racer
ESPN International Winter Sports
ESPN MLS Extra Time 2002
ESPN NFL Prime Time 2002
ESPN WInter X Games Snocross
ESPN Winter X Games Snowboarding
F1 2001
F1 2002
Fahrenheit
Fairflight
Fate
Fatherdale: The Guardians of Asgard
Fifa 2002 World Cup Soccer
Fifa World Tour Tennis
Freaky Flyers
Fuel
Fusion Frenzy
Futurama
Gaia Blade
Galleon
Genma Onimusha
Ghost Recon
Giants
Goblin Quest
Good Cop, Bad Cop
Gorkamorka
Gothic 2
Grand Prix 4
Grand Theft Auto 3
Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt.
Groove Runner
Gun Metal
Gunvalkyrie
Halo
Heaven and Hell
Heli Heroes
Hitman 2
House of the Dead 3
Hunter The Reckoning
Internal Pain
International Superstar Soccer 2
Iron Storm
Isle of Man T.T.
Jet Set Radio Future
Jetsprint MX
Jikkyou World Soccer
Jimmy White's Cueball World
Jockey's Road
Johnny Drama
Judge Dredd: Dredd v.s. Death
Jurassic Park: Project Genesis
Kabuki Warriors
Kehl: Fury Unbound
Kelly Slaters Pro Surfer
Kengo: Legacy of the Blade
Kessen 3
Kung Fu Fighting
Knights
Knockout Kings 2002
Last Ninja: The Return
Legend of the Blademasters
Legend of the Sun
Legends of Wrestling
Lego
LMA Manager
Loons Fight for Fame
Loose Cannon
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Lost Continents
Lotus Challenge
Mad Dash
Madden Football 2002
Madiges Flight
Maelstrom
Malice Kat's Tale
Master Slave
Maximum Chase
Max Payne
Mechwarrior X
Metal Dungeon
Metal Gear Solid 2X
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Microsoft Hockey
Mike Tyson Heavyweight Boxing
Minority Report
Mission Impossible 2
MLB Slugfest
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Moto GP
Mouse Adventure
MX 2002
MX 2003
Myst 3
Nascar Heat
Nascar Thunder 2002
Neverland Saga
New Legends
NBA 2K2
NBA 2K3
NBA 2Night2
NBA Inside Drive 2002
NCAA 2003 Football
NCAA College Football 2K3
NFL 2k2
NFL 2K3
NFL 2Night2
NFL Blitz 2002
NFL Blitz 2003
NFL Fever 2002
NHL 2002
NHL Hitz 2002
NHL Hitz 2003
Nightcaster
Nightmare Creatures
Nobunaga's Ambition
Nomads
No One Lives Forever
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysse
OMF: Battlegrounds
Operation Flashpoint
Orchid
Outlaw Golf
Ozzys Black Skies
Panzer Dragoon
Phantasy Star Online 2
Phantom Crash
Piledriver
Power Smash 2
Pirates: Legend of Black Kat
Pirates of Skull Cove
Prisoner of War
Project ABC
Project Earth
Project Ego
Project Gotham
Project KX
Project Y
Psychotoxic
Quarterback Club
Rallisort Challenge
Rally Championship Extreme
Rally Trophy
Rayman Arena
Ready To Rumble Boxing: Round 2
Red Card Soccer
Reign of Fire
Relics: The Absolute Spirit
Republic: The Revolution
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Ricochet Rocket
Ridge Racer 6
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
Robotech
Rocky
Rolling
Runebird
Sacrifice
Sam and Max
Savage Skies
Sea Blade
Sega GT 2002
Seraphim
Sergent Cruise
Severance: Blade of Darkness
Shayde: Monsters v.s. Humans
Shenmue 2X
Shrapnel: Urban Warfare 2025
Shrek
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams
Silent Space
Simpsons Road Rage
Smashing Drive
Soul Calibur 2
SK8
Soldier of Fortune
Spiderman: The Movie
Spy Hunter
SSX Tricky
Star Trek Elite Force
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Obi Wan
Star War Starfighter: Special Edition
Street Hoops
Strident
Stung
Style Laboratory
Superman: The Man of Steel
Swat: Global Strike Team
Taz Wanted
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Tekki
Terminator: Dawn of Fate
Tetris Worlds
Test Drive
Test Drive Off Road: Wide Open
The Cleaners
The Devil Inside
The Gladiators: Arxel Tribe
The Matrix
The Thing
The Unholy
The Unseen
Thief 3
Thunderstrike 3
Timesplitters 2
Title Defense
Toca Race Driver
Tokyo Extreme Racer 3
Tomb Raider: Next Gen
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2X
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Tour De France
Toxic Bunny
Toxic Grind
Transworld Skateboarding
Tranworld Snowboarding
Transworld Surf
Triangle Again
Triple Play 2002
Trophy Bass Fishing 5
Turok Evolution
Tyco R/C
Ultimate Fighting Championship: Tap Out
Unreal Championship
Urban Warfare 2025
U.S.S Antartica
Ultimate Blade of Darkness
Vexx
Villeneuve
V.I.P.
Vulture
Warhammer Online
Warzone Online
Whacked
Wiggles
Wings
World Series Baseball 2K3
World Wrestling Federation
Worms Blast
Wrath
Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions
WWF: Raw Is War
Xavier Fox: The Lost City
X Chaser
X Isle
X Men: Next Dimension
Yager
Zan Kabuki

GRAVEDIGGER
02-24-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB

but...

i luv music. ive wanted turntables for 2 years. i had the money but bouught xbox. if i sell xbox and games/controllers ill have enough

what u think

Well, i see where you're coming from man, and right now this might seem like a good idea, but i see where're your coming from.
Obviosly WWF RAW dissapointed you, but its their first shot, they cant make the same mistake twice. All i'm saying is, before you make a hasty decision wait a few months and see what else the XBOX has coming. Relax its only the begining, it can only get better:cool:

Basicly look what the games that we can count on being a great hit if there is a sequel to them, HALO 2, NFL FEVER 2003, WWF RAW 2, GTA 3, MADDEN 2003, NBA INSIDE DRIVE 2003, CHASE, MAXIMUM CHASE, GUN METAL, PROJECT EGO, MORROWIND, GUNVALKYRIE, THE MATRIX, 007 AGENT UNDER FIRE..and thats just naming a few!!

(P.S. most of the names of games listed, are just my personal working title names, these are not all the exact nams, for instance HALO 2 )

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

xfan2k2
02-24-2002, 08:35 PM
My friend got turntables and like never used them. Don't waste your money on them unless you have lessons and a band opportunity set up. Otherwise you'll just get board of them and never use them. How much fun can you really have from making various scratching noises unless your in a band?

SmileBit
02-24-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by gula

Zelda- Who wants to play a game that looked good in the beginning previews, then once they released actual footage, it just looked like plain crap. I think I'd rather have my 1 year old niece play it.

Perfect Dark Zero - 2004.

Resident Evil- Played them before.

Mario- Halo.

Eternal Darkness- Hunter, I don't like how Eternal Darkness is looking right now. And I heard it doesn't really play good.

Metriod Prime- Who knows when this will be out.

Sonic Team- Also making games for XBox, idiot.

Camelot RPG- Project Ego.

Go back to your little Nintendo Fanboy forums.

Perfect example of what an X Box fanboy is all about.

Zelda will own all GAMEPLAY wise which is definitly the most important. If you cant look past the toon chaded madness then you dont deserve to play another Shiggy masterpeice

PD0 is 2004? Last time I checked that was a rumor. I guess you all take negative rumors for fact? Your just scared of what PD0 may be able to do for the FPS genre.

Resident Evil 1 is 70% all new. And youve never played them like this before. trust me.

Only you would compare an old/amazing/fps to a Mario game thats coming out this summer.

Nintendo delayed this too many time. Metroid Prime will probably be out around summer though.

Sonic Team - "If you like Sonic Team buy a Gamecube" Looks like Sonic team is focusing on Gamecube and not your X Box if you ask me or them.

Eternal Darkness played well at the Cube club and now Nintendo is giving it more time. Itll rock.

Project Ego looks amazing but whens the last time Peter Molyneux fofilled his potential? on a console? Dont expect it to be released on schedual either.

Ooo. Cant wait to see what games are coming out on the new Tri Force board which Nintendo, Sega, AND Namco are creating.

Enix is also making games for Cube right now and debating on whether to make X Box games. With the launch in Japan doing so poorly looks like theyll stay away from the big hyped monster.

X Box is the next DC. Catering too much for the hardcore gamer is a bad thing.

Highlite23
02-24-2002, 09:36 PM
Don't do it...you'll regret it in a few months when all those awsome games are released.

thunderkiss2k1
02-24-2002, 09:52 PM

Zelda will own all GAMEPLAY wise which is definitly the most important. If you cant look past the toon chaded madness then you dont deserve to play another Shiggy masterpeice

PD0 is 2004? Last time I checked that was a rumor. I guess you all take negative rumors for fact? Your just scared of what PD0 may be able to do for the FPS genre.

Resident Evil 1 is 70% all new. And youve never played them like this before. trust me.

Only you would compare an old/amazing/fps to a Mario game thats coming out this summer.

Nintendo delayed this too many time. Metroid Prime will probably be out around summer though.

Sonic Team - "If you like Sonic Team buy a Gamecube" Looks like Sonic team is focusing on Gamecube and not your X Box if you ask me or them.

Eternal Darkness played well at the Cube club and now Nintendo is giving it more time. Itll rock.

Project Ego looks amazing but whens the last time Peter Molyneux fofilled his potential? on a console? Dont expect it to be released on schedual either.

Ooo. Cant wait to see what games are coming out on the new Tri Force board which Nintendo, Sega, AND Namco are creating.

Enix is also making games for Cube right now and debating on whether to make X Box games. With the launch in Japan doing so poorly looks like theyll stay away from the big hyped monster.

For your information: the xbox japanese launch sold out of all 250,000 units that were available for launch. You really need to get your facts straight, nintendo boy.

SmileBit
02-24-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by thunderkiss2k1

For your information: the xbox japanese launch sold out of all 250,000 units that were available for launch. You really need to get your facts straight, nintendo boy.

LOL. Link please. You may want to look at software sales as well. Nothing is being touched other than DOA3.;)

SmileBit
02-24-2002, 10:21 PM
X Box is bombing! LOL

Nato King
02-24-2002, 10:26 PM
From what everybody was saying in this thread I agree Don't sell I know you will get the money for your turntables somewhere else. Just Don't sell your xbox you will make a big mistake.

thunderkiss2k1
02-24-2002, 10:38 PM

LOL. Link please. You may want to look at software sales as well. Nothing is being touched other than DOA3.;)

I've forgotten the link, but another member named patience has one. I really feel sorry for you. I mean you bought a gamecube, and now it looks like the xbox is gonna do better in Japan than Nintendo and Japan is Nintendo's home turf. Pretty bad when a console can't even sell well on its own turf. Why don't you go back to your gamecube forums Mr. Troll?

Cronos
02-25-2002, 02:56 AM
Actually, I bought one used, and sold my original one to someone.
So I owned 2 Xbox consoles at one time. They looked wonderful sitting together in my living room. For a moment I was overcome with joy, weeping tears of elation.
....it felt like heaven :D

Whisper
02-25-2002, 05:14 AM
why dont you just make the scratching noises with your tounge, like me!

flikka flikka chikka chikka screeeech flikka chit chicka chick-chick-a flick chik chik

and so on.

Hugh_Jass
02-25-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ZGXB

but...

what u think

I think you should definitely sell your XBOX.

Frink
02-25-2002, 02:37 PM

Perfect example of what an Gamecube fanboy is all about.

l Maximus l
02-25-2002, 02:42 PM
Smilebit...are you not tired of Nintendo milking their characters for all their worth? Imagine if XBox came out with games like:

Halo brothers
Super Halo brothers
Super Halo World
Paper Halo
Halo Golf
Halo Tennis
Halo's Mansion
Super Halo 64
Super Halo Smash Melee
HaloKart

:rolleyes:

SnOoPy
02-25-2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
Smilebit...are you not tired of Nintendo milking their characters for all their worth? Imagine if XBox came out with games like:

Halo brothers
Super Halo brothers
Super Halo World
Paper Halo
Halo Golf
Halo Tennis
Halo's Mansion
Super Halo 64
Super Halo Smash Melee
HaloKart

:rolleyes:

You really are a HaloAddict :confused:

Spaztic
02-25-2002, 02:46 PM
Obviously you don't enjoy your xbox as much as everyone else.....I wouldn't even think about trading my xbox for turntables, they are fun at first, but unless you have a group or a club to play at you will soon get board of them....I feel this is just a phase, you might really regret selling you box!

E-Xbox
02-25-2002, 04:45 PM
nice example MAXIMUS!
ROTFLMAO!!