PDA

View Full Version : Kameo Help? How to use Elixir of Life?

DJ tx
03-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Okay, so as my subject says, I need help with Kameo.

I'm just getting into playing Kameo lately, so far I have gotten as far as defeating the Demon Tree boss which saved Halis and awarded me the use of Ash. Anyway, its all fun and good...I'm enjoying it, but...

Early on in the game Ortho and the Mystic talk about the Elixir of Life, and Ortho advises to drink as many as you can get your hands on. Some of these elixirs were received as a reward for unlocking achievements, and it allows you to consume these right then. However, I also purchased 3 of these for later use from some character in a convenience store-like hut. Anyway, I cannot figure out how to use these elixirs of life. I go into the Wotnot and highlight them, it shows I have 3 of them, but all I can do is to read info about them.

The info is fine and all, but I also want to be able to use them when I need them, not only to replenish health, but it says they increase your total health which I think means the more you drink the more overall health you can gain. And this will be helpful as I encounter more difficult enemies.

So can anyone solve this riddle for me? Its really annoying that I cannot find the answer somewhere in the game.

Help!

CENCEE
03-01-2006, 10:48 AM
U have to select the "Element" u want then it will show u it's special moves.... with the "Exlaire of life" u can open those special moves...

Example: Ash has a Special move name "Flamer" x3 .... that x is how many Exlaire of life u need to unlock that move.

Hope this answer u question Dude, if not holla back or someone will explain it better.

Best of luck!

DJ tx
03-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Are you sure that we are talking about the same thing?

I know that the elemental fruit that you find and can buy is used to unlock new power moves, but are you saying that the Elixir of Life potions that you find can be used for this as well?

I know that after being rewarded with an Elixir potion I am prompted to drink it, and the early levels of the game it is also referenced as being something you can drink to increase health.

I appreciate your reply and I will definitely try your idea when I get home, I just don't feel very optimistic.

Does anyone else have any ideas? Or can anyone help clear up this question for us?

Thanks in advance~

CENCEE
03-01-2006, 01:07 PM
No problem but i think ur right that was the elemental fruit... I compleated 50% of the game already but i have to unlock those Co-op Achievments.

No problem Dunnie!

DJ tx
03-01-2006, 08:11 PM
So anyone else out there know about the Elixir of Life potions?

Surely some of you know. I bet some of you have even already finished the game.

Anyone have some good info?

ShadedNine
03-01-2006, 11:48 PM
So anyone else out there know about the Elixir of Life potions?

Surely some of you know. I bet some of you have even already finished the game.

Anyone have some good info?

I've finished the game, but I don't remember having any difficulty with any potions...

It's been a while, and it was just a rental, so I can't remember exactly what controls I might have used, but I certainly don't remember having to do anything unusual.

Then again, maybe I just didn't drink any? I can barely remember..but I'm pretty sure I did. Who knows though, i certainly didn't need them :rolleyes: