PDA

View Full Version : Freestyle metal X

U.2.K
03-03-2006, 11:00 PM
http://www.gametab.com/images/ss/xbox/1489/box.jpg

Anyone played this before?

Its like tony hawk ( the old series ) but with motorbikes and man there is alot of things to unlock in this game. And the levels are massive and overall its a pretty fun game, i give it a 10+

ll Mista GT ll
03-04-2006, 09:50 AM
Never heard of it :confused:

m4oH
03-04-2006, 12:51 PM
I own it. I think I've played it once... I can't really remember it at all. I think the graphics were **** so I decided to turn it off.

U.2.K
03-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Cadillax: You should check it out, serious. Its like tony hawk, just with motorbikes and i would say the levels are bigger then tony hawk games. You might wanna rent it first , you know its up to you. Just to check it out first and go from there.

m4oH: The graphics dont suck, but i guess thats your opinion, if you are one of those next generation / future / graphic freaks.

m4oH
03-05-2006, 12:34 PM
No I'm not one of those. I mean my 2 favorie xbox games have extremely crappy graphics. Like I said, I can't really remember it at all and I'm in no mood to go check it out right now because I've kind of given up on gaming. I guess I'm just not real big on moto games.

BoogerBoy
03-26-2006, 09:00 AM
I bought this game last summer for $8! Great game! Transworld Snowboarding it alot of fun too. It's like Tony Hawk on a snowboard. Just please stay away from the Jamie Little motocross game for Xbox, it's god awful!:yikes:

U.2.K
03-26-2006, 11:44 AM
Well now i would say freestyle metal x is crap.

The gets to hard in the later levels, so i think everybody who has little patience should stay away from it.

Trying to rack up 50,000 points in 45 seconds is impossible so i gave up. :(

Great game, but flawed by the game makers. :cuss: