PDA

View Full Version : Burnout Revenge: 21 Days Of Carnage

Brevity
03-10-2006, 12:38 PM
Burnout Revenge: 21 Days Of Carnage

So you're the master of the vertical takedown, a feared force on the road. Do you think you can play Burnout Revenge™ with the best of them? How about for three weeks straight? For lovers of high speed action, Electronic Arts and Xbox Live® have teamed up to bring you "21 Days of Carnage."
In order to compete in the carnage, you must have Xbox 360™, an Xbox Live Gold membership, and a copy of the Xbox 360 version of Burnout Revenge. The contest will begin on March 13 and end on April 2, 2006.
Each hour, the person with the highest crash score on Crash mode (Xbox Live online play only) will be the winner. You can play the course as many times as you want, as we'll only look at the highest scores for the hour.

There's only room for one.
Hourly winners will score a special Burnout Revenge Plantronics Headset ($50 approximate retail value each) and be entered into the grand prize drawing on April 3. Electronic Arts' Burnout site burnout.ea.com will post the previous day's winners each day (there will be 336 winners by the end of the contest).
Schedule of Events

March 13 through March 19:

* Event: Exploding Bay (Xbox 360 exclusive track)
* MotorCity

March 20 through April 2:

* Event: Wish Upon a Car (Xbox 360 exclusive track)
* Lone Peak

Prize Drawing

Each of the 336 hourly winners from the 21-day period will be entered into a drawing to win one of the following prizes:

* Grand Prize: Monster THX 5.1 speaker system ($2,000 approximate retail value)
* Second Prize (10): Ten Alienware laptops (ten winners) ($1,696 approximate retail value each)
* Runner-Up: Dolby 5.1 Speaker system ($1,000 approximate retail value)
* Runner-Up: Logitech prizes (prize value to be determined)
* Runner-Up: Alpine car speakers (prize value to be determined)

Start practicing your takedowns and get ready for a wild three-week ride. With multiple start points, complex, vertically-oriented tracks, and hundreds of cars begging to be decimated, Burnout Revenge is the king of crash. Now take your act online and show the world!

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/2006/0224-burnoutrevenge.htm

If this has been posted I missed it sry.

addict
10-01-2007, 11:00 AM
did anyone do this?

predatorprime
10-01-2007, 01:46 PM
My guess is probably not.
As far as I know Burnout Revenge didn't exactly burn up the charts, since it was just another early 360 from PS2 port w/high res graphics.
That was actually before I even bought my 360 so I didn't know there was even a contest...

Variation-XBA
10-01-2007, 02:12 PM
You realize how old this is right....?

I entered quite a few times and didn't win :(

WynnFire
10-06-2007, 03:39 AM
Revenge sucked. 3 was great with nice feature in Revenge but I'm still waiting for the newest one.