PDA

View Full Version : Woooooo!!!! Im Back Baby!

BuLLsEyEWTF
03-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Alright guys I am ecstatic right now.. Today not only did I fix my DOA4 game, i fixed my freezing problem!!!!

Anyways.. if anybody is up for some DOA4 or Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter then give me a friend request and we'll start something up!

Nato King
03-14-2006, 07:46 AM
Alright guys I am ecstatic right now.. Today not only did I fix my DOA4 game, i fixed my freezing problem!!!!

Anyways.. if anybody is up for some DOA4 or Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter then give me a friend request and we'll start something up!

You guys need to watch out for BuLLsEyEWTF because I have played him and he is really good. I think out of the 30 or so I have only one maybe 2 if that. lol

Good to see you back on the fourms.:cheers:

DJ tx
03-14-2006, 07:56 AM
Hey BullsEye,

I think others want to know, and I know I am curious...how did you fix your freezing problems?

Are you some kind of hardware guru or something?

We want details~

BuLLsEyEWTF
03-14-2006, 05:37 PM
I just used a lens cleaner on my 360 for the chopiness, and deleted everything off my hard drive i didn't need for the most part.. i haven't freezed since and before it was a common thing :S

ll Mista GT ll
03-14-2006, 05:40 PM
You guys need to watch out for BuLLsEyEWTF because I have played him and he is really good. I think out of the 30 or so I have only one maybe 2 if that. lol

Good to see you back on the fourms.:cheers:

Good to see YOU back on the forums :watchout:

l Maximus l
03-14-2006, 11:39 PM
What's up, Bullseye? Yeah, feel free to add me...I'm all about my GRAW...but, I'm already bored of DOA4...great beer coaster, though :D

Nato King
03-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Good to see YOU back on the forums :watchout:

What you talking about Cadillax I am always on the fourms. I have been putting up news i have been coming up with idea's for the site. I am very busy. Don't forget the Serg_w(Nato KIng) is always here.

ll Mista GT ll
03-15-2006, 10:19 AM
What you talking about Cadillax I am always on the fourms. I have been putting up news i have been coming up with idea's for the site. I am very busy. Don't forget the Serg_w(Nato KIng) is always here.

I just haven't seen you on as much. I know you post the news but... :yikes: