PDA

View Full Version : X-box games or Gamecube for my Birthday?

Dave
02-24-2002, 10:22 PM
I have always planned on having Cube and Xbox. So far i am leaning towards Cube, only because I have all the must have's Xbox has out right now in my opinion, and I am not sure if many more will be out by March 16th?

The bad news for me by buying Cube now would be I might as well leave it in the box, because there is not a single game I want for Cube I cannot get on Xbox. Not even 1 fricken game, and that's is just un-believable, and xbox owners can always look at Gamecubes launch and go hey, the launch could have been a hell of a lot worse.

Are there a lot of great things coming out for Xbox in between now and March 16th, or even just 1 good thing for Gamecube? Right now it is looking like I'll have a Gamecube still in the box in my closet waiting for a good game to be released for it.

Nato King
02-25-2002, 06:30 AM
If I was you I would go with the Xbox and like you said there is not a single game you want for Cube that you can't get on Xbox and that is true. There are a lot of good games coming to the Xbox from now to March 16.
Just to name a few:

Jet Set Radio Future
NBA 2K2
Rallisport Challenge
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Spy Hunter
Ultimate Blade of Darkness

I don't know if you like these games or not. But I gave them to you so you can look into them for yourself. So you want make a big mistake.

Koopa
02-25-2002, 08:51 AM
you don't like rogue leader or smash bros? okay fine, your loss....

the big guns for gamecube come in june with starfox and eternal darkness so....keep that in mind.;)

gula
02-25-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Koopa
you don't like rogue leader or smash bros? okay fine, your loss....

the big guns for gamecube come in june with starfox and eternal darkness so....keep that in mind.;)

What is everyone from the Gamecube vs. XBox forum coming here? Spreading their g@ycube love?

Star Fox- They screwed that game up, it was a flight game, and then they turned it into an adventure game. What will Nintendo screw up next?

Eternal Darkness- I don't like how this game is looking. I heard it also doesn't play very well. I'd rather play HUNTER!

Rogue Leader- Bah, I HATE and I mean HATE Star Wars.

Smash Brothers- I don't feel like running around with a pink character beating on people.

________

I'd go with XBox games.

We will have games like Enclave, Brute Force, Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind, Rallisport Challenge, Gunvalkyrie, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3(extra level with System Link, WONT FIND THAT ON GAMECUBE! :D), Conflict: Desert Storm, Jet Set Radio Future, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, and HALO!

Next....

fear_this
02-25-2002, 10:00 AM
Xbox games sounds a lot better. Gamecube isnt nearly as good as the 3 X-box games. :)

Ninja Scroll
02-25-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by gula

What is everyone from the Gamecube vs. XBox forum coming here? Spreading their g@ycube love?

Star Fox- They screwed that game up, it was a flight game, and then they turned it into an adventure game. What will Nintendo screw up next?

Eternal Darkness- I don't like how this game is looking. I heard it also doesn't play very well. I'd rather play HUNTER!

Rogue Leader- Bah, I HATE and I mean HATE Star Wars.

Smash Brothers- I don't feel like running around with a pink character beating on people.

________

I'd go with XBox games.

We will have games like Enclave, Brute Force, Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind, Rallisport Challenge, Gunvalkyrie, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3(extra level with System Link, WONT FIND THAT ON GAMECUBE! :D), Conflict: Desert Storm, Jet Set Radio Future, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, and HALO!

Next....

your right, all this GameCube talk need to be taken to the debate forums!
But while im here I might as well throw in my 2 cents.
Xbox is da best buy without question.
Im gonna get a KiddyCube just for Residen Evil & Wrestlemania X8 but that is not for months down da road.
And for da record, if I didnt have a job, and I was still living at home with my mother and had the choice of only one game system it would be Xbox in a heart beat!:cool:

l Maximus l
02-25-2002, 10:20 AM
I work part time at an Electronics store....and we have over 50 GameCubes in stock...and, we haven't sold but just a few in the last couple weeks! Also, we have a plethora of PoS2 systems as well! But, we cannot even keep the XBoxes on the shelves! Funny thing is, we don't even advertise that we carry the XBox system! We don't have to! As soon as we get them in, they are practically gone!

And, check this out: I would say that 1 in every 4 customers that come in ask for a PoS2 memory card! They can't find them anywhere!! I always think in the back of my head as I roll my eyes: "Should have bought an XBox" :D