PDA

View Full Version : XBox 360 shortage

AdAge1
03-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey, I'm a reporter with Advertising Age looking to speak to some consumers about the difficulties they've had to go through to get their hands on a 360 and the exorbitant prices they had to pay. Got any stories? Please email me at bcapps@crain.com

ll Mista GT ll
03-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey, I'm a reporter with Advertising Age looking to speak to some consumers about the difficulties they've had to go through to get their hands on a 360 and the exorbitant prices they had to pay. Got any stories? Please email me at bcapps@crain.com

Sure. I went to the store, and I was about to buy an Xbox 360. Little did I know, Ninjas were following me. As soon as I picked up my Xbox 360 Premuim console, Ninjermy got his sword and put it to my throat. I knew I was in big trouble. The rest of the Ninjas then....

(Write another 2 lines to the story to keep this thread alive)

CarGuy
03-14-2006, 04:05 PM
Sounds like an awesome story, scoop.

Go420Dawgs
03-14-2006, 04:28 PM
well lets see i had a real difficult time getting mine. I had sugery the day before the xbox came out. So i couldnt go on launch day. So on launch my brother walked into Eb and they handed him my 360 then he proceeded to leave. Then i played it later that night. Now i dont know about you guys but man that was hard.Oh yah, I was number 6 on the pre-order list and was the first one to pay off everything in full. :p

vman
03-14-2006, 04:34 PM
this one guy tried to get a handjob from me and he would let me have his 360. turns out that he was an employee at circuit city. to this day, i regret not chocking his chicken.

killerscott
03-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Sure. I went to the store, and I was about to buy an Xbox 360. Little did I know, Ninjas were following me. As soon as I picked up my Xbox 360 Premuim console, Ninjermy got his sword and put it to my throat. I knew I was in big trouble. The rest of the Ninjas then....

(Write another 2 lines to the story to keep this thread alive)

began playing sweet action music as ninjermy cut my head off. At least he thought he cut my head off... Little did they know that...

(continue)

l Maximus l
03-14-2006, 10:36 PM
I just farted...and it wreaks bad...and it feels spicy, if you guys know what I mean.

Not only that, but, it's crazy to believe that it's almost Spring.

Whisper
03-15-2006, 09:36 AM
I casually walked up to Blockbuster at 10AM on opening morning when they opened, to find an enormous line of 3 people. One of them was clearly not there for an xbox.

I casually strolled in, paid my 1 dollar left to pay, and walked home.

Was that interesting?

CoLoXBoXFReaK
03-17-2006, 12:32 AM
I was able to walk into walmart on january 1st bought one of the 7 premiums they had. I have seen 360's all over the place. If someone wants one they can get one easily. They just have to do the legwork.

Jags
03-19-2006, 03:11 PM
began playing sweet action music as ninjermy cut my head off. At least he thought he cut my head off... Little did they know that...

(continue)
deleted by MM

pjh13
03-25-2006, 12:17 AM
then i shot myself in the head cause i was pissed cause i didnt have my nuts anymore. and then the story ended

thatdude222
03-25-2006, 02:07 PM
i camped at best buy for 20 hours to get mine. it was kinda hard.

FuNkY mOnK
03-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Went in to Toy-R-Us asked the kid if he had any 360 he said here you go, paid for it went home played some titles ate went to sleep got up went to work now I'm playing oblivian...kick a-ss game by btw. chow.