PDA

View Full Version : i just rented out GRAW

Jags
03-16-2006, 11:57 PM
ok at first iwas like awwwww man wat a pieace of sh*t beacause the controls were like :bang: :cuss: :huh:
but then i started to play a bit and got the hang of it and its a really f**king intuative game
i love how u can like point at a guy and be like "Destoy him" and your mother f**king boyz will take that basterd out.
BUT...
i would have liked to improve on somethings like taking cover it takes me AGES to get on the wall if they had made it Y to stick to a wall it would have been better
theres other things but i cant remeber now... o wait yeh the wepons inventory when u need to switch a weapon tis too slow it takes the p*ss
and also if these mother f**kers are the "best" then y cant u wack a guy is the face with the butt of ur gun when ur too close and hes stickking u with his basterd 9mm
if i rememebr or see more ill post it
overall so far i give GRAW an 8.5/10

l Maximus l
03-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Jags...you're a good dude and all, but, I think you're trying to play GRAW like Halo...and the game is far from. IMO, it's better than Halo 2, for damn sure.

BuLLsEyEWTF
03-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Jags...you're a good dude and all, but, I think you're trying to play GRAW like Halo...and the game is far from. IMO, it's better than Halo 2, for damn sure.
Word. :whistle: You've gotta be tactical about the game.. ESPECIALLY on multiplayer where there isn't any 'sticking to walls' and ducking under cover.. My favourite game so far but it seems to be a ***** getting into a game other than last man standing

Jags
03-18-2006, 04:45 PM
u guys are TOTTALY right man i AM playing i like halo
but thats coz im used to it u know but watever ill pick it up more when i play