PDA

View Full Version : Will this solve your problems in RAW if this feture is in RAW 2 ???

bigguy316
02-24-2002, 11:11 PM
This guy at another web-site said he will be sending THQ and Anchor a letter.

One of the Features that sticked out in his list of must haves is ( drun roll please ) .....

To Have A Create-a-macth and Create-AN- Arena !!!

this is a dm good idea and it would Kick a$$

He probroly already sent the letter i'll post it for you within the next day or so .

I'll send you all the news i can find out about RAW 2 ok .

BYE GUYS

AvedisZ
02-26-2002, 05:20 PM
How about all the features a wrestling game should have (Smackdown!)? And fix the AI so they don't counter every other grapple.

bigguy316
02-27-2002, 07:18 PM
Yeah thtas a good idea too.

I don't really like that bar on the bottom it keeps wrestlers like the rock and austin having a really fare and close macth.

But you knoiw the sequal will be better than the frist.

Iread that someone said that the game has over a year in he making.

Idon't know about that but oh well i hope the sequal has everything the first was supposed to have and even more.:)

Marc
03-02-2002, 07:50 PM
That would be a good START. Add modes and current wrestlers, even legends like HBK and Bret Hart who aren't in the WWF any more. Add location damage, add some locations.This game had nothing but graphics. It sucks.

Verbal
03-03-2002, 06:05 PM
Marc, I respect the old schoolers like Bret Hart and HBK, but what I would like to see is the newer guys, the guys they aquired from WCW and ECW. And I agree that they need some more backstage areas but I believe that what you guys are saying is that you want a Smackdown 3 copy, now, that was a great game, but RAW is it's own, as it should be. To be honest, I like to see a game that goes back to the basics, where grappling counts for everything, and you need a variety of moves to become a good wrestler. The Smackdown games where based on big spots, I may be a little old school (this kind of goes against what I already said, huh?) but I like a thought out match, not just the same moves, a special, then the end, this game requires more thought than that.

p.s. Sorry about the rant.

Marc
03-06-2002, 01:02 AM
with the xbox technology and hard drive they can make a two disc game that has EVERY wrestler that was ever in ECW, WWF, or WCW on it. McMahon now owns the rights to ALL that shiznit. Put Andre the Giant on it, hell put everyone on it. 100 wrestlers. It would be amazing as long as they add locations and location damage, as well as all the special matches. Relive HBK vs Taker in Hell in the Cell, HBK vs Hart, iron man! Have Andre fight RVD, Austin, or NAsh in any match you want! They can do whatever they want, if they take the time and effort to do it. They can put out the greatest game the world has ever seen, but it's easier to put out a half ass game that isn't even finished because they know, and I'm as guilty of the next guy, that people will buy it as long as it says WWF on the box. I should've boycotted the **** game and said, "not good enough," but what would that get me? Not a **** thing.

gtaplayer
03-06-2002, 06:53 AM
i think they should rename "raw is war 2" to "smackdown direct port from ps2" i mean i would get it if thats what they did...i think it would win best fighting game of the year

Snoopy7548
03-07-2002, 02:13 PM
they should put every wrestler ever, that would be so awesome, like hulk hogan, yokozuna, razor ramon, tatanka, seargent slaughter, those were the best wrestlers. they should have a royal rumble mode, i cant believe they left that out, that is what wrestling games were all about. they should have put in more characters, more modes, more CAW options, better grappling more moves (1000+ moves? yea right, i can only do like 10), and more arenas

Cottrau
03-07-2002, 02:24 PM
The problem with RAW wasn't lack of innovation, it was simply lack of time. They got their priorities mixed up, and their finished product was craptacular. If you'll notice what they accented in the game (Create-a-player, Weapons galore, The Rock, Kane). Notice things that they left out, or just plain forgot about and procrastinated, and in end result, couldn't fit in, even with a four month delay (i.e. - Climbing ladders, backstage fighting, a REAL royal rumble, and Triple H for crying out loud... not to mention all of the other characters aside from a select few that look like Yokozuna sat on their faces and emptied his bowels on them).

Although a good addition to WWF RAW would be a create-a-match, if THQ had had enough time, there would have been ample modes in that game (see Wrestlemania 2000)

xbox own$ j00.

Halo Perfect
03-13-2002, 03:19 PM
i havent seen 2 much on this game. I hear the graphics r going 2 b awesome but 1 question, WHY DOES IT HAVE 2 B WRESTLING!!