PDA

View Full Version : What should my FIRST game be?

Storm
02-25-2002, 12:27 AM
Alright I'm buying an XBOX tomorrow so what should I buy as my first game? :p

DT21
02-25-2002, 12:35 AM
Definitely Halo.

Shadow Fox
02-25-2002, 12:43 AM
Halo, Halo, then Halo.

And maybe after that Halo.

Is this kid getting the point yet?

-Official Ninja of XboxAddict

Storm
02-25-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Shadow Fox
Halo, Halo, then Halo.

And maybe after that Halo.

Is this kid getting the point yet?

So you think I should probably get Halo? :p

HALO IT IS! haha

Dave
02-25-2002, 12:57 AM
Halo again. Simple choice because it really is superior to all the other titles out for Xbox right now. Dominantly superior as well.

Its like if the gave out awards for every single aspect of an xbox game, Halo would win almost every award or possibly every award. I'd be suprised to see many other suggestions for your 1st game to buy. There's all the other Xbox games, and then there is Halo.

88mph
02-25-2002, 01:53 AM
Halo Then PGR:)

Azazel
02-25-2002, 02:50 AM
All of their choices are dumb!

Instead get Halo!!!!

Whisper
02-25-2002, 05:21 AM
For my 100th post, I am going to break tradition and say....

Halo.

No wait, for real... if you are not into FPS, Halo should be your second game, but you should get it still... if you are into sports games, I suggest NHL2002, not NHL Hitz 20-02 or some *** Arcade game like that.

Have fun with the XBOX

Sexually Yours,
Woodrow

:confused: my name isn't woodrow :confused:

Nato King
02-25-2002, 06:16 AM
I agree with everybody, who posted before me, Halo would be the prefect first game for you. Halo is like a classic game for the Xbox like Ninja scroll said in another thread. If all these poeple say Halo you won't go wrong.:)

Plewis
02-25-2002, 09:47 AM
get Fuzion Frenzy...

:eek: I change my mind... GET HALO!!!!:eek:

fear_this
02-25-2002, 09:50 AM
Batman! :D

But then Halo sounds good.
:cool:

Ninja Scroll
02-25-2002, 09:53 AM
HALO, period.:cool: it has classic written all over it. And I hate the FPS gerne. It's that d@mn good!

l Maximus l
02-25-2002, 02:48 PM
Kabuki Warriors.....

I'm kidding!!!!! GET HALO!!!!!!!!! :D

Wu3000
02-25-2002, 02:54 PM
kabuki warriors hahaha, thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. id get kabuki second so you can have halo which is the best game ever. and then get kabuki so you can have the worst game ever, reallly i think that kabuki could have been possible on my coleco vision (a step back into time for all you newbies.)

wu

Shadow Fox
02-25-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Wu3000
kabuki warriors hahaha, thats the funniest thing i have ever heard. id get kabuki second so you can have halo which is the best game ever. and then get kabuki so you can have the worst game ever, reallly i think that kabuki could have been possible on my coleco vision (a step back into time for all you newbies.)
*laughs uncontrollably*

LOL!!!

Frink
02-25-2002, 03:04 PM
Halo...or....Halo. But if you really hate FPS......I would still choose Halo. It will be the best FPS if not the best game you have ever played.

Storm
02-25-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by fear_this
Batman! :D

Well...I already made that mistake on PlayStation 2. Anyways...I bought Halo today and also New Legends (which sucks so far, in my own opinion). Halo rocks! Thanks guys...I'm sure I won't be disappointed...I'm not so far! (even though I usually hate FPS)

E-Xbox
02-26-2002, 02:45 PM
HALO!!!!!

Frink
02-26-2002, 06:31 PM
Well I am happy you took our advice. Good choice.

Xbox
02-26-2002, 06:53 PM
Cooperation owns us all. What Mircosoft says we do, Once your in you cant go out. If he says Halo, we say Okay. If he says Kabuki Warriors we say.........................................

Well besides my long story of bullcr@p.. Halo is the best game out (The only game I own for the Xbox now),and I play my Xbox like Krazy MAD YO!!

GRAVEDIGGER
02-26-2002, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Xbox
Cooperation owns us all. What Mircosoft says we do, Once your in you cant go out. If he says Halo, we say Okay. If he says Kabuki Warriors we say.........................................

Well besides my long story of bullcr@p.. Halo is the best game out (The only game I own for the Xbox now),and I play my Xbox like Krazy MAD YO!!

Well you'll be even more KRAZY MADD! when you keep playing HALO and Stop talkin to us! The game is emmersive and simply a blast...HAVE FUN MAN:cool:

BTW, WELCOME TO XBA FORUMS:cool:

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

TRUE_GAMER
02-27-2002, 02:22 AM
Halo is a good choice. May I suggest getting Genma it's up there with Halo...well almost.

Whisper
02-27-2002, 05:31 AM
dont you people think you are over-rating Halo??? I mean... what if Halo didn't exist... then what.

Razor70
02-27-2002, 12:59 PM
Well my first choice would be.....Halo. But if I had to pick something else I would probably have to go with...Project Gotham Racing or DOA3.

Storm
02-28-2002, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
dont you people think you are over-rating Halo??? I mean... what if Halo didn't exist... then what.

I thought it was crazy how many people said Halo at first, but now I don't think it is over-rated. I absolutely love this game. It goes along with MGS2 for PS2 as my favorite games of all time. And I've only played it for about 5 hours...

Afro Aura
02-28-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by wwfraven2k
AAARRRGGGHHH BLASPHEMY how could you, it ain't right

Woocifer
02-28-2002, 07:46 AM
Halo isn't the greatest thing out there...the gameplay can seem a little slow at times and the levels can get a little repetative...but thats about the only two things to complain about. The rest of the things about it are compliments. It's a really fun game.

It has got the most play other than Project Gotham, NFL Fever, NHL and Dave Mirra 2 on my xbox because the other games are either too short, too easy or just don't have the replay value of these ones.

I HATED MSR on the Dreamcast but I love Project Gotham Racing, it's entirely more accessable and more involving. I got Halo and PGR the first day and was worried PGR sucked...but it proved to be a really good game. Then it got retarded hard hahahaha

Anyway those two are really nice, but so are the other ones I mentioned....though hockey is buggy as hell and looked washed out.

No.....no I'm never satisfied :P haha