PDA

View Full Version : I got G.R.A.W!

ll Mista GT ll
03-19-2006, 10:09 PM
Thats right boys! I got G.R.A.W.! If you have it too, ad me on live, my GT is Cadillax. I love this game. So real, so clean, so clever. I have never bought a bad Tom Clancy game. Cant wait for the next Splinter Cell! :hardcore:

l Maximus l
03-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Seriously, the game ownz...feel free to add me. I just beat the game and it's all about multi-player mayhem now!

Shawn-XBA
03-20-2006, 07:44 AM
I just picked up my copy too, hit me up when I'm on

Whisper
03-20-2006, 08:15 AM
hurry up mail hurry up... im falling behind!

can't wait to get into games with xbaers and be like BOOM HEADSHOT BOOM HEADSHOT

studepaber
03-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Add me, I love this game....

Goku_69
03-20-2006, 11:34 AM
cool beans cadi, i was playing all day when u kept sending me game invites for halo 2..lol now we'll have to tear it up!

ll Mista GT ll
03-20-2006, 02:43 PM
Aite mangs! I'mma add you when I get some foos off ma list. (They are all pro like E Nomoni :yikes:)

Conchord
03-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Thats right boys! I got G.R.A.W.! If you have it too, ad me on live, my GT is Cadillax. I love this game. So real, so clean, so clever. I have never bought a bad Tom Clancy game. Cant wait for the next Splinter Cell! :hardcore:

Then that means you consider Lockdown and GR 2 good games? :yikes:

I just don't understand you people! As if there aren't enough "action" games out there...then they take a franchise (two actually...Ghost and Rainbow) built upon tactical realism, add some rock music and faster firing weapons, pretty graphics and a ****ing storyline (complete with character development!), and you bastards eat it up like no other!

I can understand liking multiplayer, but at 60 smacks a ****ing game, these developers have you all by the ****ing balls...:confused: Maybe that's just me.

Whisper
03-20-2006, 10:11 PM
I don't get it either. Video games existed 30 years ago, why are we still playing them? Aren't they played out? Must we escape from reality? Please! No more fun! Work, sleep, eat. Work, sleep, eat. That's all we should be doing, anything else is SIN.

And please.. missionary positition only, and make sure she gets pregnant otherwise it's a SIN

Conchord
03-21-2006, 12:03 AM
Hey Whisper....eat my taint.

ll Mista GT ll
03-21-2006, 06:42 AM
Then that means you consider Lockdown and GR 2 good games? :yikes:

I have them both and i like them! :confused: They're fun. I guess that I'm just really easy to please. Nobody really liked PD0, but I love it.

Conchord
03-21-2006, 11:07 AM
I loved the original, and I heard the sequel is just as good, if not better...

I may seem to generate a lot of 360 hate, but I honestly can't wait to play it...now, paying 60 ****ing dollars for a game is another story, but we'll worry about that when the time comes...

I just hate seeing genuinely unique and amazing games being commercialized and dumbed down for the masses to eat up...I know the developers have to make money, but do they really have to do it at the cost of their originality?