PDA

View Full Version : VERGLEICH, DoA3 gegen DoA2

Gladdi
02-25-2002, 05:37 AM
Ich bekomme morgen meine US Xbox, und ich hoffe, dass mein erworbenes DoA3 um Längen besser ist, als die 2 auf der PS2.

Das Gameplay fand ich voll scheisse, die Tritte, die Schläge, war alles ein Witz... kann mir einer seinen objektiven Eindruck schildern?

Hoffe, dass sich hierher auch mal ein DEUTSCHER wie ich verirrt ;o)

ALC
02-26-2002, 05:41 PM
according to babelfish.. it says...:
I get tomorrow my US Xbox, and I hope that my acquired DoA3 is better around lengths, as the 2 for the PS2. I found the Gameplay fully scheisse, the footsteps, the impacts, was everything a joke... can to me its objective impression describe? It hopes that here also times a GERMAN errs as I;o)

I'm not fluent in german or anything.. But DOA3 isnt' "better around lengths" .. if you mean the length of the game.. it's way too short.:o

Frink
02-26-2002, 06:20 PM
No offense or anything but I have seen you write in english could you please do it more frequently. I am not sure if you are fluent in english but if you aren't you could use a translator. I would really like to be able to read your posts but I don't know the first thing about German.

Gladdi
02-27-2002, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by ALC
according to babelfish.. it says...:
I get tomorrow my US Xbox, and I hope that my acquired DoA3 is better around lengths, as the 2 for the PS2. I found the Gameplay fully scheisse, the footsteps, the impacts, was everything a joke... can to me its objective impression describe? It hopes that here also times a GERMAN errs as I;o)

I'm not fluent in german or anything.. But DOA3 isnt' "better around lengths" .. if you mean the length of the game.. it's way too short.:o

WOW, perfect translation, you speak german language???

Nice day

Christian from germany