PDA

View Full Version : Blazing Nagels Demo On Marketplace

greenpyro
03-24-2006, 02:32 PM
New Blazing Angels Demo has hit the marketplace, i'm downloading it right now. Thought i'd let you all know.

ll Mista GT ll
03-24-2006, 02:50 PM
Thats awsome! Thanks man! :cheers: Gotta wait for my CD to finish Ripping though :mad:

CarGuy
03-24-2006, 09:47 PM
DL'ing now.. Been looking forward to this title.

Whisper
03-24-2006, 11:46 PM
Well, after 20 minutes of playing the demo... I'm not all that impressed. I was hoping for a good air combat game.. but want something more modern. It's fun.. but I want modern jets, higher speeds, and better maneuvering which comes with the more modern warplanes.

Oh well.

Jags
03-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Well, after 20 minutes of playing the demo... I'm not all that impressed.
my thoughts exactly
i mean the controls are ****** i was leaning over half the time because it was hard to get the plane upright, but i guess i would adjust if i were to buy the game but even then i wouldnt buy it because i wernt too impressed about the gameplay, i mean the dropping fliers over the church **** wat the **** is that all about man i couldnt figure the purpose of that aim thing on the floor it wouldnt work if the aim was over the church so i hand to go in on personal judgement
....if u think im being too harsh u can go **** urself :cheers::hardcore: :rofl: :p

pitt4ever
03-25-2006, 07:53 AM
I got used to the controls. But this demo sucked. Let me describe the first mission (not the training mission.)

You have to take out these German bombers as they spontaneously reappear for about five minutes. You'd think it would be exhillarating? (sp?) But either the bombers never shoot at you, or you're indestructable, so there's no sense of urgency. The only way you die is by flying into the water.

I deleted the demo yesterday.

CarGuy
03-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Demo sucks. I'll pick up this when it's $10 used.

ll Mista GT ll
03-25-2006, 01:53 PM
You would? Sav the 10 bucks and use it towards a good game. The controls were just flat out poor. Game = 2/10. Good try though.

Jags
03-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Demo sucks.
:hardcore: :hump: :hail: :cheers:

aasp
03-25-2006, 07:27 PM
where is it?

I can't find the demo

It's not in the marketplace

CrazyCougar
03-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Modern Combat Game coming from Ubisoft as well in the near future. Over G Fighters i believe its called.

Anyhow, I played the demo and actually thought it was quite fun especially after the tutorial section. Once in the skies above london, having dogfights and shooting down bombers, definitely showed off the fun in this game.

This will definitely be a rental for me, and possibly a purchase thereafter.

BTW, demo is on the marketplace and has been there since Wednesday. Check under the New Titles list when looking for demos and trailers.

aasp
03-25-2006, 08:38 PM
BTW, demo is on the marketplace and has been there since Wednesday. Check under the New Titles list when looking for demos and trailers.

It's not in there.

:cuss:

Whisper
03-25-2006, 09:14 PM
haha two day only download nubs

ill sell you the demo for 10 bucks

I found the controls fine, and the flying fine. It just wasn't fun.

TheCovenant
03-25-2006, 09:44 PM

no point i particularly disagree with, except that i downloaded blazing angels today...weird...

aasp
03-25-2006, 09:49 PM

I found out the minute it came out

but it wasn't in the marketplace

CrazyCougar
03-26-2006, 11:55 AM
I just looked and its still there when i view the Marketplace new downloads. So not sure what to tell ya.

ll Mista GT ll
03-26-2006, 12:56 PM
Man, I just love the title of the thread though :p "Blazing Nagels"

CrazyCougar
03-26-2006, 02:30 PM
Makes me hungry for bagels.

Highlite23
03-26-2006, 06:32 PM
I thought it was alright, the controls were fine it was fun, but I'm not a big fan of aircraft battles, although I could see being more interested in using modern aircraft over a bi-plane. ;)

This game will appeal to the "War Buff" gamers out there a little more than others, the scenery is pretty breathtaking.

I think I'll get my fill from the demo.:)

greenpyro
03-27-2006, 12:05 AM
Man, I just love the title of the thread though :p "Blazing Nagels"

yeah...i tried to fix it but..couldn't figure out how :crying: hahaha

anyways, i thought the demo was ok, definatly not phenominal, but i'd probably rent it...at least i would if blockbuster wasn't chargind $11 for a 360 rental these days..waste of money when you can just play the demo, i say...

CrazyCougar
03-27-2006, 11:29 AM
$11 for a rental?!?! HOLY CRAP! My blockbuster doesnt even rent anything for the 360, and now I see why..No one around here would rent them at that price!! LOL! Thank goodness for gamefly, and even Hollywood Video at $6.99

greenpyro
03-27-2006, 04:22 PM
$11 for a rental?!?! HOLY CRAP! My blockbuster doesnt even rent anything for the 360, and now I see why..No one around here would rent them at that price!! LOL! Thank goodness for gamefly, and even Hollywood Video at $6.99

Yeah, $11 for a rental is pretty damn ridiculous. they think that they can make up for it by saying that every single game (including no-360 games) is a week long rental (which when you add in no late fees makes it a 2-week long rental), but that just means that they never have any good games in stock. plus really who needs a rental for 2 weeks? when i rent a game i'm usually renting it to see if i'd like to buy it, and i really don't need to pay the extra money to get it for time i'm not even gonna use to play it. and i would go rent somewhere else but i have a gold card at blockbuster, which means that from mon-thurs, everytime i rent a new release i get a week long movie for FREE, woot!