PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Saved Games to your 360 EASY!

Imperius
03-25-2006, 02:52 PM
Ok folks, I am not drunk, I am not on reefer, and hell certainly hasn't frozen over, but I have found a way to transfer xbox1 and xbox 360 saves from your computer directly to the xbox 360 external hard drive.

The HD connector is called a SATA connector. You simply need to purchase a USB2.0 to SATA adapter online and plug it into your computer and into the HD. Then you can transfer saved games, music, pictures and I think video as well. Please check out the following websites for more information.

hxxp://www.360gamesaves.com
hxxp://www.360gamesaves.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=5
hxxp://www.usbgear.com/NEC-SATA-AD2A.html

By using this adapter, you will not have mod or disassemble your HD to upload saved games. Your warranty is not voided.

Let me know what you guys think.

Rochey69r
03-26-2006, 04:53 AM
thats cool as. has anyone actually used this?

all i would want it for sofar is to get my pgr3 replays and pics to my mac.

would love to know if anyone has done this.

Imperius
03-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Ouch, sorry...Apparently this only works with windows, not macs. Sorry to break the news.

Whisper
03-26-2006, 11:55 AM
don't say sorry to a mac user, it's their own fault:)

seriously, get off apple.

ll Mista GT ll
03-26-2006, 12:25 PM
You need to open up your harddrive to get to the SATA port. Thats gay.

Rochey69r
03-26-2006, 10:34 PM
don't say sorry to a mac user, it's their own fault:)

seriously, get off apple.

dont even start me on why apple is 10x better than pc's. your a pc user, you wouldn't understand.

and yes it would work on my mac because i can run windows on it aswell. not that i ever want/need to

Reclaimer
03-26-2006, 10:45 PM
I didn't think you can do this because of the emulation software the 360 has to use.

BuLLsEyEWTF
03-26-2006, 11:31 PM
dont even start me on why apple is 10x better than pc's. your a pc user, you wouldn't understand.

and yes it would work on my mac because i can run windows on it aswell. not that i ever want/need to
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/BuLLsEyEWTF/20050608.jpg

Imperius
03-27-2006, 01:23 AM
ok you guys, its time to settle this once and for all

Mac haters, listen up.

85% of the film, game, and photo industry uses a mac. Its proven more powerfull for those kinds of tasks.

Ah, the truth feels good.

Rochey69r
03-27-2006, 04:04 AM
ok you guys, its time to settle this once and for all

Mac haters, listen up.

85% of the film, game, and photo industry uses a mac. Its proven more powerfull for those kinds of tasks.

Ah, the truth feels good.

lol i love it!

and i'd like to add, my mac is now 4 years old...its never frozen, crashed or had a problem. what good is a pc? only thing ppl seem to come up with is gaming, however i challenge you to go out and buy a brand new PC for the same price of a brand new x360 that does a better job. cant be done therefor consoles rule gaming!

G15
03-27-2006, 05:20 AM
i think that macs have more features then a pc but i love my pc............
hope that there will be some kind of software (thats free) so we can explore the xb360 hdd cause its annoying havin to rip cd's that take for ever to rip through the xbox

thatdude222
03-27-2006, 05:56 AM
lol i love it!

and i'd like to add, my mac is now 4 years old...its never frozen, crashed or had a problem. what good is a pc? only thing ppl seem to come up with is gaming, however i challenge you to go out and buy a brand new PC for the same price of a brand new x360 that does a better job. cant be done therefor consoles rule gaming!keep in mind a PC can do MUCH more than just game. your paying about 400 dollars more for a good gaming PC, and also gettinbg much more functionality

thatdude222
03-27-2006, 06:00 AM

and yes it would work on my mac because i can run windows on it aswell. not that i ever want/need towhy is apple 10x better? no viruses? if you know jack **** about computers you never get viruses anyways. no crashing? mine has never crashed, save for a hardware issue my ignorant self caused. since then, no crashes. and PCs are much better for gaming.

Highlite23
03-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Hey did this thread take the wrong fork in the road? LOL

Anyway, on topic, very cool find if it works, and I guarantee I'll be trying it. Claimer I see what your saying about the emulation part of it, but I would think the emulation is to run the game, the "Save" codes may be read the same once the game is running, not sure.

As far as MAC...well, I'll be honest, I love my PC, built it myself, never have any issues, but...I'm seriously thinking of a purchasing a MAC for my Photography & Graphic needs, lets face it, they pretty much own those applications.

And I'll appologize ahead of time, the cartoon did make me laugh. :p

Just my 2 cents. :D

CoLoXBoXFReaK
03-27-2006, 10:09 AM
the only reason macs "own" graphics , etc , is because people are still brainwashed into thinking macs do them better. Sorry pcs can do anything macs can do , only many times better. As for being virus free, the end of macs not getting viruses is over. now that mac's "new" os is nix based prepare for an onslaught of viruses. Why is everyone one suprised you can't use a mac to move files from a pc based microsoft product. get a clue.

Imperius
03-27-2006, 10:29 AM
I personally don't like macs, in fact I plan to never use one. The main and perhaps only difference is the interface. As windows has a more complex interface, OS x or whatever only has one bar at the top of the screen with drop down menus.

windows can be modified and changed to look cool, but to my knowledge, macs can only change colors and wallpaper.

As for the save game transfer process, I have not yet tried it, Once I buy the cord I need, I'm going to transfer a call of duty 2 saved game and if it works I'll post a complete tutorial.

CharlieHustle
03-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Well, i have a mac and a pc. I love them both, i personally cant have a household without either one of them. I love the Mac interface because everything is in your face. And very easy to use. True enough a ton of stuff arent compatible with the macs, but ill take that, thats whats windows are for. Next my mac, which i had for 3 years now, has never crashed, not once. My girlfriend is biased towards windows computers, but she always uses my laptop(ibook g4) instead of her dell laptop or our desktop(compaq).

ll Mista GT ll
03-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Well, keep in mind my fellow Xbox gamers that the Xbox 360 demos were run on Macs :p

Really, saying that a Mac is better with vids and pics is flat out dumb. A Mac is better (if you really think so) because it has nothing compatible for it, so there aren't any fragmented files on it. Mac = very useless. PC's can be made more powerfull than Mac, correct?

Spartan17
03-28-2006, 12:59 AM
don't u need an MC PC?

G15
03-28-2006, 05:53 AM
there is 10,000,001 more products and shops that sell pc components the mac components, eg graphics cards etc