PDA

View Full Version : PGR3 Acheivment Questions

Rochey69r
03-29-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey all i have got nearly all the achievements on PGR3. theres 2 im having trouble with.

the first is the Gotham TV Sports Fan
Watch Gotham TV 10 times, save a Replay of a Race.

ive tried this but just starting the reply...quiting....loading the same reply...playing 2 secs of it...quiting..doing same things over again. maybe i have to save ten different replays and watch all of them in there entirety?

Exotic Car Club
Buy 7 exotic cars, including McLaren F1 LM, Shelby GT 500, Ford GT40 MK1, Corvette ZR1.

I own almost every car in the game....but this acheivement hasnt been unlocked. i was wondering if anyone knows the other 3 cars to unlock this acheivment?

thanks guys!

aasp
03-29-2006, 12:57 AM
1. watch 10 races on gotham t.v. (I think you have to watch them until the race ends) and save a replay of one of them

2. exotic cars = old cars

Rochey69r
03-29-2006, 04:44 AM
1. watch 10 races on gotham t.v. (I think you have to watch them until the race ends) and save a replay of one of them

2. exotic cars = old cars

Thanks man. i looked it up...

the cars you need are McLaren F1 LM, Shelby GT 500, Ford GT40 MK1, Corvette ZR1, Sledgehammer, Cerbara 12 speed and RUF "Yellow Bird'

as for the replays im trying it now. watching them all to the end.

CrazyCougar
03-29-2006, 07:02 AM
Gotham TV - You just need to watch any 10 races finish on Gotham TV. You do not need to watch them the entire race, just the ending at least. As for the replay, you can just save a replay from any race in your career mode.. Just go pick the easiest race, run it and save at the end. Volia, achievement unlocked.

Unfortunately you can get all but one achievement in PGR3. The Online Professional achievement is bugged and cannot be unlocked.

Unreal
03-30-2006, 08:19 PM
I am having a hard time with getting on Gotham TV myself :crying:

Rochey69r
03-30-2006, 11:46 PM
I am having a hard time with getting on Gotham TV myself :crying:

yeh im still having trouble...ive saved about 15 races....watched about 15 all the way thorugh...not skippikng anything...leaving it go right throgh to the end.

thats a shame bout the online pro thing

Unreal
03-31-2006, 05:44 PM
yeh im still having trouble...ive saved about 15 races....watched about 15 all the way thorugh...not skippikng anything...leaving it go right throgh to the end.

thats a shame bout the online pro thing
I am trying to get Gotham Hero sorry. Its a different achivement then the one you are working on. Unless you meant to say Gotham Hero. The one your talking about going by your description is the Gotham Sports Fan.

G15
04-30-2006, 11:48 AM
hey rochey,its mitch....
i dunno if anyone can help me here, i obviously have a 360 and adsl internet,
whenever i try to connect to xbl all i get is..... well no connection found, so i do the connection test and everything is working, all i want to do is download the PGR3 Speed Pack
so i can drive the pontiac gto as rochey told me that its good for drifting, also what are some recommendations for drift cars in PGR3?????:cheers: