PDA

View Full Version : New Legends Good buy or rental if played please tell?

Rock2
02-25-2002, 12:02 PM
New Legends finally came out in our local Wal-mart today. Has anyone played this yet? If so tell me is it worth buying or just another good rental?

Nato King
02-25-2002, 12:21 PM
This game is out and people have been posting their own opinions on this game. But if I were you I would rent it first and see how it is. I was going to rent this game last night but I didn't get around to it. I will rent it this weekend though and I will finally see what people have been talking about.:)

JJaX
02-25-2002, 12:22 PM
Shererboat got it in the mail yesterday, I played for like 5 minutes. I was to Drunk and stoned to get into it. I was disappointed with the graphics, and i didnt get into the gameplay being my "condition" was KruNK. But i hear the gameplay is what makes the game stand out. So ill play it today.

Frink
02-25-2002, 02:26 PM
It all depends on what you like. If you are a huge fan of Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and games of that sort this might be the game for you. I personally didn't like it but that of course does not mean you won't. I can tell you though that the enemy AI can get cheap. I was stuck in a corner and 2 guys would double team me. One would do a combo and I would fall. Then the other would do the same combo to me again and I would fall. This went on for about a minute and a half and almost all my health was gone before I got away. Well if you think it might be something you like I would rent it first. That way you are out $5 instead of $50 but that is just my opinion.