PDA

View Full Version : I've been trying to really hard...

FlyBoy
02-25-2002, 01:05 PM
to like Raw... but I just can't!!! This game just blows!!! I'll be killing a guy, using tons of moves, his light is blinking like mad, yet the crowd still is on his side? ANY SUGGESTIONS!?! AHHHHH!!!!

One Question: If you pause the game and turn the voltage meter off, does it still work against you, just the visual bar is gone?

l Maximus l
02-25-2002, 01:08 PM
Want to trade Bloodwake or Max Payne for Raw? :D

JJaX
02-25-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by FlyBoy
to like Raw... but I just can't!!! This game just blows!!! I'll be killing a guy, using tons of moves, his light is blinking like mad, yet the crowd still is on his side? ANY SUGGESTIONS!?! AHHHHH!!!!

One Question: If you pause the game and turn the voltage meter off, does it still work against you, just the visual bar is gone?

When you use the same moves over and over the crowd will begin to favor the underdog. try new moves or a weapon. Once you get your voltage up start doing your A and B class grabs and hits. Work your way up to special and finish his ass. I think raw is well balanced.

If hes real weak and you have no voltage try this.

Knock his ass down, Go into a downed attack like a leg grab or something. Then do your taunt, Then do a running downed attack (peoples elbow for my guy). Then taunt again. That should give you enough voltage to go into your bigger moves. And also remeber when there blinking you can easily get them groggy with a few punches to the head. Learn to play the game before you pass judgement.

FlyBoy
02-25-2002, 01:24 PM
I'll try that... I've been using a lot of different moves, but there just seems to be a lot of controller throwing going on around here... HAHA... Sorry max, i already have both those games... i would trade though, I'm going nuts!:eek:

GokuX
02-25-2002, 01:25 PM
get some friends together and play multi, it's pretty fun.

jhixson2
02-25-2002, 05:12 PM
i think that the engine is really good! you cant just keep doing the same moves over and over and over again! you have to have some different technichs!

Snoopy7548
02-25-2002, 06:37 PM
i have a question, i wanna return a game that i dont really play anymore, and i already opened it (of course), but i dont have the receipt, and i bought it a while ago, so is there any way i can return it for like store credit or something? cause i wanna buy ufc tapout and i have no money, and i dont play most of my games

BORNGD
02-25-2002, 11:21 PM
yea i didnt care too much for this game either...mulit player is pretty fun, but i wish i would of just got a different game instead...so i traded it :)

doctorrevill
02-25-2002, 11:30 PM
SNOOPY!

Yes you can trade your games in at almost any store like EB, Babbages or Funcoland. I like EB, but it closest to me. They usually give pretty good store credit. :cool:

Rock2
02-26-2002, 11:09 AM
Hey MAXIMUS!!!!!!!!! I'll trade you my Raw for Max Payne! I like raw but I haven't played Max Payne yet and I heard it was cool. W/b and let me know whats up?