PDA

View Full Version : Woot Tax Returns = 360!!

Uchiha Sasuke
04-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Well I finally got my tax returns and picked up the Premium Package and G.R.A.W. This is really a dandy little console. I'm really enjoying it. Anyways I have a quick Q. How do I go about getting wallpapers off my Pc and such?? Or any other material for that matter.

Thanks

~Will

l Maximus l
04-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure how to get Wallpapers on your 360...I haven't tried, but, I wanted to compliment you on your choice for getting the 360 and GRAW...I'm so addicted, it's not even funny...

I'm getting my tax return pretty soon, too...It's going to be a nice lump of cash...I may have to get a new Plasma...we'll see :)

CrazyCougar
04-04-2006, 09:22 PM
There is a program that you install on your PC called windows media connect (if yoou dont have a windows media pc already). It links the PC and the xbox on the network and allows you to pull over pictures and what not from the PC.

Go420Dawgs
04-04-2006, 09:41 PM
or if you want to change your background you can burn a cd with the photos you would like to see as your background or hook your digital camera up via a USB cord and put them on that way.

l Maximus l
04-04-2006, 09:54 PM
or if you want to change your background you can burn a cd with the photos you would like to see as your background or hook your digital camera up via a USB cord and put them on that way.

No way, bro? Seriously? I'm going to have to try that.

Also, what's the best way to put music on the HD? In other words, can I take a CD-R that has a bunch of MP3s on it and put them on the HD? I haven't even tried yet...

Go420Dawgs
04-04-2006, 09:58 PM
I wish there was an easier way to just transfer mp3's or wma's to the hard drive, but there isnt. I usually just burn an mp3 album to a cdrw and then put them on that way. Because you can just reburn it and put a new cd on your Hard drive.

Edit: No max i wish it was that simple but the 360 uses wma audio types. So you have to burn an audio cd and put it on that way.

l Maximus l
04-04-2006, 11:34 PM
I wish there was an easier way to just transfer mp3's or wma's to the hard drive, but there isnt. I usually just burn an mp3 album to a cdrw and then put them on that way. Because you can just reburn it and put a new cd on your Hard drive.

Edit: No max i wish it was that simple but the 360 uses wma audio types. So you have to burn an audio cd and put it on that way.

Bummer....thanks, dude...errr, dawg ;)

Uchiha Sasuke
04-05-2006, 04:58 AM
There is a program that you install on your PC called windows media connect (if yoou dont have a windows media pc already). It links the PC and the xbox on the network and allows you to pull over pictures and what not from the PC.

Where could I acquire that, if you don't mind me asking??

~Will

Go420Dawgs
04-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Where could I acquire that, if you don't mind me asking??

~Will
Windows Media Connect Download Link (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/devices/wmconnect/default.aspx)

There's a link if you haven't found it by now.

someotherguy
04-14-2006, 09:39 AM
I use Windows Media Connect (http://www.xbox.com/pcsetup/) and it pulls / streams all my pictures and music from my PC. That way I don't have to burn audio CDs and transfer them that way. The music player on XBox can play MP3 and AAC (an iTunes format). :)

CarGuy
04-14-2006, 10:34 AM
I use Windows Media Connect (http://www.xbox.com/pcsetup/) and it pulls / streams all my pictures and music from my PC. That way I don't have to burn audio CDs and transfer them that way. The music player on XBox can play MP3 and AAC (an iTunes format). :)

Thanks guy with two posts.. :yikes: Are you guys serious? Nobody knew about WMC??

LeoBreaker
04-14-2006, 10:49 AM
tax returns = trip to myrtle beach :cool:

Lil wessex
04-14-2006, 05:04 PM
I use Windows media connect to listen to music etc, but it doesnt seem to pick up any music that i have imported to my computer using itunes. Is it in the wrong format or something?

y2kash_14
04-16-2006, 08:56 PM
So i connected my iPod to the 360 and now i can play music from my ipod but is there a way to transfer the songs over?

CENCEE
04-17-2006, 02:39 PM
tax returns = trip to myrtle beach :cool:

WTF is in Myrtel Beach?

how bout South Beach dude?

I rather see Spanish chicks instead of "Gringas" (White Girls)... think it over b!