PDA

View Full Version : Stephen

PhantomAphex
08-09-2001, 01:10 PM
I don't want to tell you how to run your board, but I think you should ban everyone for not agreeing with me and hurting my feelings. These people ESPECIALLY made me cry. They are children. They take it too far.

Funionz, or whatever his name is, for having the power to ban me AND possessing more mental proclivity than I do. It's hard for people like me to fathom power & intelligence within the same mind... considering I have neither in mine.

PhantomAphex, for making everyone laugh at me when I cry and whine about the Gamecube, and for hurting my feeeeeeelings. He made me cry for an hour straight last night, just because he typed mean words on the screen. Oh, and he disagreed with me too.

Doors69, because the 69 is a sexual paraphrase, and that's sexual harrassment. My virgin mind has a hard time deciphering simplicity as it is, and this whole 69 thing is a huge distraction. Did I mention that he disagreed with me?!

*Repeat* It's only the internet.... it's only the internet... it's only the internet....

CodeScribe
08-09-2001, 03:55 PM
LOL :D

Aaron
08-09-2001, 04:01 PM
lmao, funny stuff right there, this one is going to the top.

Door69
08-11-2001, 12:43 AM
you are pathetic
the internet is free and idont give a **** wether you seen "69" in your life if it is that big of a problem then get of the net there is worse things than the god damn # 69 If you cant take the heat, then get your ass out the kitchen Xboxers on a mission

Aaron
08-11-2001, 01:43 AM
woah there door, you obviously dont get the joke here man, read miyazaki's post first, THEN come back here, its a parody buddy, all in good fun, nothing directed towards you.

Door69
08-11-2001, 02:37 AM
sorry came in here "under the influence"
i read the other post
sorry
my bad