PDA

View Full Version : Quantum Redshift is a perfect game

U.2.K
04-07-2006, 12:22 PM
http://www.ioffergames.com/gimg/625259-Quantum-Redshift-Microsoft-2002.jpg

I just got around to playing this game, and this game is damn perfect. There is nothing wrong this game. The control is perfect, the sound is perfect, the music kicks major ass, from the intro movie, from the music in the game, the graphics are perfect, even the rain is smooth. Plus you can unlock alot of things within the game, man this game is perfect.

I suggest everyone who never played it, go buy it at gamestop. Its only 3.99 or 4.99.

:cool:

Snowblind
04-07-2006, 01:50 PM
Boy, do I love sarcasm....

U.2.K
04-07-2006, 02:00 PM
No i am serious. I have a total of 52 xbox games, about 90% of them are budget cheap games. From buffy, to dark angel, redshift, trigger man, all are great in my opinion. But just getting to playing redshift, man this game kicks ass.

I'm about to go to play a few rounds now and try to unlock some characters.

:cool:

Highlite23
04-07-2006, 03:56 PM
YOu know I agree with you, my son and I still play it from time to time, its a bunch of fun.

U.2.K
04-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Dont forget to check out this game too:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/gamemain?cid=1951017276&tab=&page=0&eid=-1

I like to play all of my games in order, so after i get finsh playing NHL Hitz 2002, i would add that to my list of games to play. I did test it out the first day i bought it, and its on the same level of redshift, expect more levels and more cool stuff to unlock and slightly better graphics and the game moves fast as hell.

Bottom line, redshift and powerdrome are 2 great games. :)

Hero
04-08-2006, 03:48 AM
i have my share of budget titles..unfortuneatly i havent given quantum redshift any time because i have better games i must finish first but the reason i bought it was becuase it reminded me a bit of f-zero.

my recommendation of games that are really good for thier price would have to include deathrow and shenmue II if you can still find them anywhere.

BIGHARV
04-08-2006, 11:30 AM
Quantum redshift was a good game. Haven't played it in a while but it reminded me of the start wars racer game for the N64 back in the day because of the fast pace of the races.

U.2.K
04-08-2006, 04:37 PM
i have my share of budget titles..unfortuneatly i havent given quantum redshift any time because i have better games i must finish first but the reason i bought it was becuase it reminded me a bit of f-zero.

my recommendation of games that are really good for thier price would have to include deathrow and shenmue II if you can still find them anywhere.

redshift in the later levels moves fast as hell, its a good thing to practice on the tracks first.

Btw, i own shenumue II on dreamcast, but deathrow i seen at gamestop for 4.99. I might pick it up later today when i go out. :cool:

TheWheelMan
04-09-2006, 08:31 PM
you want an awesome game thats cheap as hell now, get Thief: Deadly Shadows, you will not be dissapointed

U.2.K
04-10-2006, 11:41 PM
I own theif on the pc, 2 disc set. I will also pick up the xbox version too.

Btw, has anyone play this game:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/390/390599p1.html

ROFL, trust me, despite the bad reviews, this game is fun as hell. :cool:

TheWheelMan
04-11-2006, 08:58 AM
never heard of it but im not much of a batman fan so

BoogerBoy
04-15-2006, 11:26 PM
It's terrible trust me, I bought it 2 years ago. The camera is so bad, and the controls are just horrible. Batman Begins is much better game. I just wish it was free romaing like Spiderman 2 and the Incredible Hulk are:cry:

Overburdened
04-26-2006, 05:50 PM
I haven't played, but I can't criticize anyone because I like Tao Feng. I still play it from time to time...

FatBox
05-05-2006, 10:33 AM
I ****ing hated Quantum Redshift. I remember playing at a friend's house and then after about 5 minutes we returned the game.

Mitchell
05-05-2006, 06:55 PM
Quantum is one of the most extreme, intense games I have ever played. The sense of speed is amazing. (900mph??!!) It's a shame there was never a sequel. Once you unlock redshift speed, things get pretty crazy.

U.2.K
05-08-2006, 01:00 AM
I haven't played, but I can't criticize anyone because I like Tao Feng. I still play it from time to time...

Tao feng to me, is the greatest fighter game ever made thus far , in my opinion. I beat the game with a few fighters so far and stop playing , because what i do is if a game is long, i just complete half or some of it and come back later. So i left off fighting the boss and he is tough.

U.2.K
05-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Btw, for anyone looking for a game like redshift, try this game out:

http://www.mudduckgames.com/games/games-pwrdrome.html

This game is like redshift, only with more things to unlock, say alot more. And the game has more tracks, and cool music and the control is easy then redshift too. But overall both games are great.